• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo: 'I didn't even know I was in labour'

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat you cheebye thai pimp, once again you try to impress us with your blinding stupidity right?

Just by looking at the baby, you can tell whether Jamie Yeo has herpes? Do you drink your own urine to test whether you have diabetes? :oIo:

hi there

1. bro, good one!
2. well, time will tell if the current marriage work or what.
3. anyway, congrats to the parents.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a big deal actually. Somehow the Chinese women in Singapore simply refuse to procreate with Ah Beng. Given as to how pathetic the fertility rate of the Chinese is - its well below the 1-1 replacement level; any birth even that between a Chinese woman and a foreigner can be considered a big deal. 5 years with Glenn and no baby. Either, 1. Jamie does not want his seed, 2. Glenn like all Ah Beng is a self absorbed motherfucker or 3. Glenn fires blanks. Take your pick.

Tsk. Tsk. Ah Beng has no class. Have you ever heard the saying all is fair in love and war? If you want to know what is cheap; look no further that the Ah Beng who frequents GL, KTV and the HCs for some PRC whore action. Now that is cheap.

yes, dat is why tonychat have to go to thailand to marry a ladyboy. real sinkie and thai women simply refuse to procreate with Ah Beng losers like tonychat.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think Jamie has herpes, their baby looks fine and beautiful with superior non-sinkie genes.

This is an example of a post from a jealous sinkie.. oh pls face the truth. it will be better in the long run.

and what wud u know about babies? as if your ahqua can bear any.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
NCC brand of christianity allows it. That is why 30,000 members/attendees every Sunday.

Joseph Prince once preached...

JP:'Committing adultery is just only a mistake but the Christian is still saved. Amen?'

Church Members/Attendees:'Amen!'

Ppl make mistake ... so what do you expect Jamie to do ?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think Jamie has herpes, their baby looks fine and beautiful with superior non-sinkie genes.

This is an example of a post from a jealous sinkie.. oh pls face the truth. it will be better in the long run.

Hello Retard! May i ask where, in my previous msg, did i say that Jamie Yeo has herpes!? *Though it is quite possible that she has got STDs of some sort* Did u fail ur comprehesion in Primary school? That paragraph was meant as a generalization! :oIo:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read somewhere that the entire West Ham football team banged the hell out of her. Maybe what you mentioned is right....the canal got widened! lol

But seriously West Ham is just a lameass club. The club has ugly colours; mediocre players and are hardly seen in European competitions.

Wahhh looks like this rumour could plausibly be true.... I also read from another forum about her getting bang by guys from a football club. Dunnoe which club until i read this ahahahha:biggrin:
Perhaps Glenn Ong decided to divorce her after finding out that she had made him a cuckold for so many times!

Expected of the SPGs la! They are shallow bitches who attract only the mediocres.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Retard! May i ask where, in my previous msg, did i say that Jamie Yeo has herpes!? *Though it is quite possible that she has got STDs of some sort* Did u fail ur comprehesion in Primary school? That paragraph was meant as a generalization! :oIo:

no i meant to address your sinkie jealousy.