• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo: 'I didn't even know I was in labour'

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
11365.jpg

DOUBLE happiness in double time.

It's been a whirlwind two weeks for Jamie Yeo.

The 33-year-old TV presenter tied the knot with her English beau of nearly two years, Mr Thorsten Nolte, on Oct 21.

And, she gave birth to their baby daughter Alysia on Tuesday.

Although Alysia was born 2 and a 1/2 months premature, she's doing well, Yeo told The New Paper.

The infant was 1.2kg and 36cm at birth.

The new mother, who was discharged from Gleneagles Hospital yesterday, said: "These things happen.

I didn't even know I went into labour. I just thought I had very bad stomach cramps an entire night.

"My water bag broke. It was a very easy (natural) delivery. I gave birth within 20 minutes of being admitted.

I didn't have an epidural or painkillers."

It was only later, when she saw a video Mr Nolte, 35, had made of the delivery, that she cried.

Yeo, who said she hadn't attended pre-natal classes before Alysia's arrival, added that the baby has been crying, "which is good as it shows her lungs have developed".

The new mum gushed: "She's beautiful. Her eyes are so big. She's got double eyelids.

"It's heartbreaking to see her (being) so little. I'd do anything for her."

The couple have yet to have a chance to hold Alysia as she is in the hospital's intensive care unit, where she will stay for the next four weeks.

Yeo said: "It's probably good that she's there because she's closely monitored all the time."

Meanwhile, she and Mr Nolte will be preparing for Alysia's homecoming as they have only a playpen and a stroller at the moment.

The couple intend to give their newborn a Chinese name but have yet to decide on one.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's so fortunate to hve such a easy birth, must be either too small a baby(1.2kgs) or too large a canal! Hahaha..

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>I didn't even know I went into labour. I just thought I had very bad stomach cramps an entire night.<<

Maybe her cheebye too loose!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farking bitch really know how to talk cock! Kena shot-gun by that angmoh dick then get married. Isn't she supposed to be Christian from New Creation Church? Is pre-marital sex allowed in the christian faith?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farking bitch really know how to talk cock! Kena shot-gun by that angmoh dick then get married. Isn't she supposed to be Christian from New Creation Church? Is pre-marital sex allowed in the christian faith?

thats what i thought too, i mean, how come so fast come out baby? oh, because shot gun by the ang mo..

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably why she left Glenn Ong for the Ang Mor. With Glenn, the dog is their baby but she wanted a real one.

hearthard

Alfrescian
Loyal

NCC brand of christianity allows it. That is why 30,000 members/attendees every Sunday.

Joseph Prince once preached...

JP:'Committing adultery is just only a mistake but the Christian is still saved. Amen?'

Church Members/Attendees:'Amen!'

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
NCC brand of christianity allows it. That is why 30,000 members/attendees every Sunday.

JP:'Committing adultery is just only a mistake but the Christian is still saved. Amen?'

wahlaneh...
even King David committed adultery with Bathseebah (sorry if wrong spelling) also nothing happened but her baby died inside her womb lor.:biggrin:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
even King David committed adultery with Bathseebah (sorry if wrong spelling) also nothing happened but her baby died inside her womb lor.:biggrin:

David was punished jialat jialat by God for this sin. You wouldn't want what happened to David to befall you.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what I called "Positive Thinking".

Amen!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...

Bathsheba...you don't know anything best, don't say anthing....her son was SOLOMON....as God had promised David a descendant & heir to his thrown after He had punished David for his sins with Bathsheba...

Solomon was the last in the line of Kings...

:mad:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
congrats to her for marrying a right man. Ang mor is still the best.

She Should be making Chinese baby but instead she makes babies for Angmo,well done and many thanks to her father and mother and ancesters for contributing to Angmo!