• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
38. Of course I am 0.00000001% Singaporeans who bet on Pfizer as the winner vaccine. From what I read in Zaobao, the government only ordered Pfizer in Nov/Dec after they emerged the winner and not before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
38. Of course I am 0.00000001% Singaporeans who bet on Pfizer as the winner vaccine. From what I read in Zaobao, the government only ordered Pfizer in Nov/Dec after they emerged the winner and not before.
I believe straits times got no report on this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
39. I am 0.01% Singaporeans who bother to read up on vaccines last year before they were successfully made and believe they will be out soon and can’t wait to take the vaccine.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
39. I am 0.01% Singaporeans who bother to read up on vaccines last year before they were successfully made and believe they will be out soon and can’t wait to take the vaccine.
Now I don’t even bother to read. Looks like take vaccine or not is useless in Singapore. Can’t even take off the mask.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I don’t even bother to read. Looks like take vaccine or not is useless in Singapore. Can’t even take off the mask.
40. I must be 0.01% Singaporeans who can’t wear cloth mask without breathing difficulty since PAP like to promote cloth mask that can be reused.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
40. I must be 0.01% Singaporeans who can’t wear cloth mask without breathing difficulty since PAP like to promote cloth mask that can be reused.
Now then come and talk use surgical mask after Indian variant come in. Should have asked people to use surgical mask all the while.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI @ginfreely usuallee operates in India business time zone :sneaky:

She's chatting with her ah nehs via Zoom, that fucking slut bought a 4K webcam so that they can see her cheebye clearly. @ginfreely you are a complete fucking whore.

3655356.jpg

This is a true virgin.
Your cheebye is hairy, smelly, black, hole is big. you are a true fucking whore.
Fuck your mother's chao cheebye. @ginfreely whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
41. I am 0.01% Singaporean who think it’s ok for woman to be awake at 2 am while 99.99% of men and women think that’s a whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's chatting with her ah nehs via Zoom, that fucking slut bought a 4K webcam so that they can see her cheebye clearly. @ginfreely you are a complete fucking whore.

3655356.jpg

This is a true virgin.
Your cheebye is hairy, smelly, black, hole is big. you are a true fucking whore.
Fuck your mother's chao cheebye. @ginfreely whore.
why you dare not swear if you insist my cb is broken? Pui your stink broken cb whore mother gave birth never teach

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
41. I am 0.01% Singaporean who think it’s ok for woman to be awake at 2 am while 99.99% of men and women think that’s a whore.
Women can’t even stay awake without being accused a whore talk what equality? A woman can only be a good mother good wife good daughter and nothing else that’s the truth of it.