• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese snake son of whore dare not swear because you know I get whistled while wearing properly. Such a shameless thing keep churning lies to harm woman. Your Cantonese whore mother never teach you well.
What a poor quality mother that produced poor quality son to harm other women.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese snake son of whore dare not swear because you know I get whistled while wearing properly. Such a shameless thing keep churning lies to harm woman. Your Cantonese whore mother never teach you well.
Hmm is it something like this? :biggrin: KNN
unnamed.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or like this? My uncle think probably closer to this KNN :biggrin:
View attachment 112419
Ask my uncle why probably like this ? :biggrin: KNN becas you said you wear ter kor so my uncle half believe you but my uncle know is got wear like no wear type becas at home you never wear :wink: KNN then match with what you ownself said whistle is from behind and everywhere so the leesult is quite firm KNN KNN KNN :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle say wearing properlee is a subjective matter KNN everyone has a leeferent yard stick KNN so my uncle stronglee believes your properlee is actuallee this kind :eek::biggrin: KNN you fucking itchy chow hai KNN
tumblr_n0lfp43UOi1r3iafjo1_500.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle say wearing properlee is a subjective matter KNN everyone has a leeferent yard stick KNN so my uncle stronglee believes your properlee is actuallee this kind :eek::biggrin: KNN you fucking itchy chow hai KNN
View attachment 112430
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese snake call this wear properly outside then get your Cantonese whore mother wife daughters to wear this. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% Singaporean who read both Zaobao and Straits times in the past for years and prefer Zaobao for the news reporting to be more comprehensive.