• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iswaran sentence …

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye lah, his 12 mths in changi hotel will be v comfortable with the money he has
its just a wayang show probably because the moron offended some big guns, compared to the billions that change hands undertable over the years

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
cheebye lah, his 12 mths in changi hotel will be v comfortable with the money he has
its just a wayang show probably because the moron offended some big guns, compared to the billions that change hands undertable over the years
will he slim down to BMI 22 after 12 months in jail?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
hire top pap lawyer waste so much money also molanyong. lol
Precisely. He already 拍胸口 said not more than 8 weeks.

Either he didn't understand enough the law on sentencing resulting in a far-off prediction or the judge see him no up.

I'm not expecting his prediction of outcome to be like @sbfuncle in football matches, but this outcome is confirmed chop chop that Bayi has yet to develop the elusive "secret code" and a pui pui on his invincible aura.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does the Law society lawyers live with our judicial system? Just look what happened to Francis Seow, JBJ. Aren't they worried one day whatever happened to others will happen to them?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Either he didn't understand enough the law on sentencing resulting in a far-off prediction or the judge see him no up.

I'm not expecting his prediction of outcome to be like @sbfuncle in football matches, but this outcome is confirmed chop chop that Bayi has yet to develop the elusive "secret code" and a pui pui on his invincible aura.
I think is becos of ge and the judge has to put anything above bayi 的感受 in order for pap to ensure their thrones.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think is becos of ge and the judge has to put anything above bayi 的感受 in order for pap to ensure their thrones.
My suggestion to goh case is he needs to drag his case as long as possible after ge.
Else he will be in big big trouble.

This 弓心记 kind of things is very 黑暗的

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal

pritam singh must be shitting in his pants now? his case is soon...

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think also considered isawaran sway.
Near ge so pap has to make it clear that this is non acceptable. If no ge probably the sentence will be lighter.
Good spot … calibrated so that the coming GE ..LHL will not be embarrassed….
Got feeling OBS case will be extended n sentence if any will be after GE.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
the settlement to limit the impact on OBS.

As a criminal, i am perfectly fine with 12 months (2/3 imprisonment) for makan $400,000 (need not return) + multi-millions income from my employment. After that I have a clean balance sheet.

Last edited:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iswaran check in Changi hotel on Oct 7 which means he will stay in Changi hotel during the festive seasons below:
Deepavali
Christmas
New Year
Chinese New Year:

He is expected to check out from Changi hotel after chinese new year with good behaviour and some discount.

Upon check out, he will serve home detention

during changhi hotel stay, the weather is expected to be cool due to December rainy season

Dear 学霸 bro @NanoSpeed , the above ok ?