• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
So funny. Zionists say they're dead but can only show pics of them alive!
Hahaha.
JT, if the Zionists knew you, they'd have a bridge to sell you!

You are VERY delusional, there is what islam has done to you. They are dead. Can you prove those circled are alive?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are VERY delusional, there is what islam has done to you. They are dead. Can you prove those circled are alive?
Their spirit fighting for liberty, freedom, from oppression and subjugation and land theft lives on forever to be followed on by tens of others for every one person killed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So funny. Zionists say they're dead but can only show pics of them alive!
Hahaha.
JT, if the Zionists knew you, they'd have a bridge to sell you!

If they are still alive, they can always appear on Zoom if they like.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hasbara would never miss an opportunity to get a pic of these dead guys and market it to the world.
Fact is there is no pic.

As far as I read, peaceful hamas and pro-hamas islamists have use bloody pictures of burned bodies on social media to stir up religious sentiment. Mighty IDF does not need to stir sympathy and donation flow.

Note: I selectively pick this picture, as the kid's face is covered. I feel it is wicked to use those photos just to demonstrate my point. Let the kid died in peace.

2015-7-31-ali-dawabsha-activestills14383661054bks8.jpg