• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
islamic terrorists tranq-ed the Israeli hostages during captivity and during hostage release.

Connected the dots to the propaganda video posted by loofy, muslims are not really benovolent. One more islamic lie debunked.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need Israel to set up a military training camp here ...so that they can train our soldiers to be just as tough and as good.
IDF dare not fight in the demolished city. They are still in the fringes. The soldiers wont go in or they will be massacred.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow so many Hamas freedom fighters killed but not a single vid or pic. Hmmm. Must be one of the most sterile wars ever.

Just because you're unable to Google it for yourself, doesn't mean the event didn't happen.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hamas will just pump the water out. I am sure they have thought of this, plus possible use of poison gas, when building the tunnel.

I think hamas would have built some waterproof doors. Let's see if those doors can withstand high water pressure from all the water being pumped in.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think hamas would have built some waterproof doors. Let's see if those doors can withstand high water pressure from all the water being pumped in.
The tunnels are not water tight. The water will just seep out through other orifice if doors are shut.