• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The bible says to turn the other cheek. So you should follow it no?

Ask the Jews if they follow the New Testament.

The New Testament doesn't say 'let muslims rape and kill you at will'. If you can find such a verse, let me know.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its in their 10 commandments:

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL

Strangely, all important moslems, including muhammad, killed people in offensive war and stole from other people. Thanks for confirming that muhammad is not a prophet sent from God.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangely, all important moslems, including muhammad, killed people in offensive war and stole from other people. Thanks for confirming that muhammad is not a prophet sent from God.

We only kill in self defence. We will only retaliate when attacked.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We only kill in self defence. We will only retaliate when attacked.

That's actually not true. Even in moslem scriptures and history, moslems have launched offensive wars to kill and steal. Need a map of arab moslems offensive wars? I haven't put in the map of offensive wars by turkic moslems to kill and steal, the first two real pillars of islam.

Why does nobody talk about Arab colonialism? - Quora

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Practitioners of all 3 Abrahamic religions have broken the 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' injunction in Mosaic Law. Many times.The Christians, Jews and Muslims have killed more people than all the other religions and ideologies combined.

That's the irony.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask the Jews if they follow the New Testament.

The New Testament doesn't say 'let muslims rape and kill you at will'. If you can find such a verse, let me know.
Verse was meant for you who do not advocate turning the other cheek. You're a hypocrite JT

Well your mentioning the word 'offensive' smacks of a Freudian slip.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Practitioners of all 3 Abrahamic religions have broken the 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' injunction in Mosaic Law. Many times.The Christians, Jews and Muslims have killed more people than all the other religions and ideologies combined.

That's the irony.

Don't put down atheists. Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot killed millions.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Denazification of Gaza continues, even as politicians are near a deal for a 5-day truce

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's actually not true. Even in moslem scriptures and history, moslems have launched offensive wars to kill and steal. Need a map of arab moslems offensive wars? I haven't put in the map of offensive wars by turkic moslems to kill and steal, the first two real pillars of islam.

Why does nobody talk about Arab colonialism? - Quora

Its politic. Nothing to do with Islam. As our Prophet pbuh had successfully accomplished his mission i.e. spreading Islam since 1400 yrs ago.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its politic. Nothing to do with Islam. As our Prophet pbuh had successfully accomplished his mission i.e. spreading Islam since 1400 yrs ago.

It's everything to do with islam. That's why moslems were so proud of the killing and stealing, calling that era as 'golden age of islam', and not 'golden age of arabs'.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This century alone, christian bombs have killed the most people in the world.

Don't sell moslems short. They killed a lot of people with machetes and AKs. In contrast, IDF bombs are killing only about 1 fakestinian per 1 bomb.

You renouncing your caliph of islam for being one of the main combatants of WW1?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't sell moslems short. They killed a lot of people with machetes and AKs. In contrast, IDF bombs are killing only about 1 fakestinian per 1 bomb.

You renouncing your caliph of islam for being one of the main combatants of WW1?
He was responding to threats and defending his ally.
It's a defensive action.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till today ever since the zionist bullies claim victory after victory, I have yet to see a dead hamas resistance fighter.

Hopefully this will give hasbara some video production ideas.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope. Theres no compulsion in Islam.:smile:

Outside of singapore, most moslem scholars disagree with you. They believe that compulsion is important in islam. Just look at jiuhu. Jail or possible death penalty for muuds who leave islam.