• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISD step in, Pastor Ng apologies

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am writing directly to the church concerned n also shd it has crossed too far I will make address thr proper means... Buddhist n Taoist are tolerant lot...sad sad We r always the group being mocked.
Christianity believes in only ONE God, which means they believe the rest are false. So you can't preach Christianity without disparaging other religions.

Maybe a law should be passed for sermons to be kept strictly within the church. Sermons are not meant for youtube and the likes.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You deliberately misinterpreted my point so that you could make your point.

Am I saying that any religion who believes in One God has the right to run down another religion ? Am I promoting the right of one particular religion ?

I'm saying as long as a religion believes in One God, the problem can never be solved with ISD giving warnings. The problem is in the heart of the doctrine, not just a matter (or moment) of indiscretion on the part of the preacher.

You talk about issues of God as though ppl can behave themselves and know their llimits.

You take a good look at yourself.

Have you done any wrong..in your life time? not neccesarily be criminal in nature.

You talk about what's in the heart of a person.

You ever heard of double or triple or multiple standards or not?

You judge something wrong but you judged yourself as nothing wrong.

You see the point here.

There is ISD simply becos ppl just can't behave and becos ppl just can't understand what is meant to behave based on what is expected, ISD comes a calling.

So what is expected, you might ask?

Probably is when ppl shut the fuck up and don't talk about other ppl belief and that is what is expected.

But then they probably won't ..shut the fuck up.. that is.

So that is why got ISD.:biggrin:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The extent of hurt is very great among the taoist group
as Taoism do not hv group or lobby gp in voicing their unhappiness,does not mean this can b continue....sadly it will not b the last....looking at the reactions fm all forum..the educated like me r voicing thr' proper channel.we hv kept our uneducated parents out of the loop. This will hurt them

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This audio has been circulated & has been for sale for more than 2 years, the massive penetration must be very great among the community.

This Pastor is the leading chief for Hokkien & Chinese sermon...This will have to be taken into account of how the feelings created & ripple effects...

With growing technology & also increase awareness & proper teachings of Buddhism/Taoism, ALL sermons have to be careful in not making mockery of this group...whether privately or otherwise...

The youtube link was removed due to "copyright claim" - that's not an apology.