• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this Acceptable?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
120425-unacceptable-dresses-2p.photoblog600.jpg

I went to work early this morning. As I entered the office, I saw one of the secretaries wearing the same type of dress as in the middle picture.

Is this acceptable kind of dressing for work???

Woman like me have to work so hard to gain respect in male dominated workplaces. Wearing like a slut to get attention of male bosses in office is just cheap!

Anyway, I think that these "not so educated" women (with due respect to the secretaries) need to dress hot. But women are more qualified than men nowadays and I think we should put a stop to all these "party dresses" in office!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The secretary is wearing to "IMPRESS" her boss...what it has to do with you, if it is acceptable?...the night before, they 'played mahjong' & had " more more cha cha"....she, one day will be promoted over you & be your boss...can you wear something better than that?:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Absolutely unacceptable. She should be fired.

All women should dress like this in order not to distract the opposite sex at work...

Abaya-And-Burqa.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Acceptability is relative. For me I'd just say the middle dress is a little overdressed for an office however with a jacket over it will be perfect.

By the way does that secretary have a body like this model? Because if she's fat and wearing this then I will protest.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
recently u asked what is the purpose of this kind of dressing
looks like u found the answer yourself. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

After doing extensive research, I have found that the Muslims have got it right after all. I'm heading to the circumcision clinic this afternoon.

My apologies for all the unkind words about Islam over the years. I take it all back. Allah is the best!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acceptability is relative. For me I'd just say the middle dress is a little overdressed for an office however with a jacket over it will be perfect.

By the way does that secretary have a body like this model? Because if she's fat and wearing this then I will protest.

Relativity has its limits. With or without a jacket, it is unacceptable. Party dresses are meant for parties, and not to be worn at work.

I have such dresses too and never put them on unless I go clubbing.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
After doing extensive research, I have found that the Muslims have got it right after all. I'm heading to the circumcision clinic this afternoon.

My apologies for all the unkind words about Islam over the years. I take it all back. Allah is the best!

u mean they really got 72 virgins waiting for you ah ?

no need to apologize
just face the east and bow 5 times a day
will abolish your sin

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The secretary is wearing to "IMPRESS" her boss...what it has to do with you, if it is acceptable?...the night before, they 'played mahjong' & had " more more cha cha"....she, one day will be promoted over you & be your boss...can you wear something better than that?:biggrin:

Dream on.

Being a slut and climb the corporate ladder is like building a house without proper foundation. It's a matter of time before it collapses.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Relativity has its limits. With or without a jacket, it is unacceptable. Party dresses are meant for parties, and not to be worn at work.

I have such dresses too and never put them on unless I go clubbing.

Face it.. It is a men's world.. Women make effort to impress men. This is how nature does it.

however some women rebel against it and that is how this thread started.. Anything against nature will backfired.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dressed like this to the office one day with sword, sash, buckle, bandana, etc., and to my surprise, everyone else was dressed like a pilot. my tiong colleague read the memo and passed the word to me.

image.jpg

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it.. It is a men's world.. Women make effort to impress men. This is how nature does it.

however some women rebel against it and that is how this thread started.. Anything against nature will backfired.

A sweeping statement like this shows you are out of touch with reality.

Men doesn't seek to impress women?

Using nature as an excuse to perpetuate your falsehood is no different from ISIS using Islam to rape and plunder.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Dream on.

Being a slut and climb the corporate ladder is like building a house without proper foundation. It's a matter of time before it collapses.

Sluts do have a foundation. It's called alimony.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
120425-unacceptable-dresses-2p.photoblog600.jpg

I went to work early this morning. As I entered the office, I saw one of the secretaries wearing the same type of dress as in the middle picture.

Is this acceptable kind of dressing for work???

Woman like me have to work so hard to gain respect in male dominated workplaces. Wearing like a slut to get attention of male bosses in office is just cheap!

Anyway, I think that these "not so educated" women (with due respect to the secretaries) need to dress hot. But women are more qualified than men nowadays and I think we should put a stop to all these "party dresses" in office!

Well stop being such a pig about all these! She's a godamn secretary. She can dress up as a hooker if she wishes!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A sweeping statement like this shows you are out of touch with reality.

Men doesn't seek to impress women?

Using nature as an excuse to perpetuate your falsehood is no different from ISIS using Islam to rape and plunder.

i am referring to Alpha men.. Alpha men are just being themselves and women are naturally attracted to them

The kind of men that you are referring to are low life manginas who work so hard to impress a woman but still fail.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am referring to Alpha men.. Alpha men are just being themselves and women are naturally attracted to them

The kind of men that you are referring to are low life manginas who work so hard to impress a woman but still fail.

Alpha men doesn't exist. Stop day dreaming and be down to earth, for heaven's sake.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to claire's point, young sinkie women in the office have gotten away with such unprofessional attire for far too long. i'm surprised when sinkie sluts started working in the valley, they dressed the same way in summer. not taiwanese, not hongkongers, not koreans, not japs, not even ah tiong bu's. only sinkie women think they can get away with small tits in skimpy clothing. it is very distressful and distasteful for the rest of us who have to put up with constant wardrobe malfunction - inadvertent upskirt and downblouse and nothing to show for. :eek: