• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iris Koh wants to sue Calvin Cheng

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-07-25-21-08-45-91_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Iris is serious, she should not be repeating the alleged defamatory statement herself:

Screenshot_4.jpg

You see my point when I cut and paste this ? Now I'm NOT repeating Calvin's statement, but I'm quoting from the alleged victim herself.

And from the way Iris described the statement, it does not seem she has suffered damage as a result of the alleged defamatory statement. In fact, she is using the alleged defamatory statement to generate publicity and inviting others to join her as "victim" of the alleged defamatory statement.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Iris is serious, she should not be repeating the alleged defamatory statement herself:

View attachment 203062

You see my point when I cut and paste this ? Now I'm NOT repeating Calvin's statement, but I'm quoting from the alleged victim herself.

And from the way Iris described the statement, it does not seem she has suffered damage as a result of the alleged defamatory statement. In fact, she is using the alleged defamatory statement to generate publicity and inviting others to join her as "victim" of the alleged defamatory statement.
Alamak that will become gansiokbin woh

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 203062

She lost her income based on repeated defamatory remarks on her for these past few years. To make a concluding remark just on how she worded her statement isn't enough.