• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Irene Cunt(kng) set a bad example 为老不尊

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
she forgive her husband? next time all husband having affair will ask their wife why u cannot be like this cunt forgive me leh?

Marriage is not a piece of paper but to confirm full trust. cannot be trust still don't divorce?

both JN and IC are 为老不尊.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
mistake can forgive, but this affair for two year confirm is pure cheating on Irene cunt.

if suddenly one night stand can forgive la, cos we human we make mistake.

cheating is evil, cos is planned .

lucking for all young singaporean girls, this Jn is exposed ( special that to those girls that expose JN.
what happen if our ministar George yeo make him and MP? JN got more auorithy so more girls are force to unhealthy relationship. cannot imagine our poor young girl go to this PAP cum JN meet people session asking for help. end up JN may ask her to offer sex first before PAP MP can help.

how u people think? i think George yeo should now come and apologise to all singaproean, he nearly put our young girls at risk of JN.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to give credit to one forumner who use the analogy of an unleashed dog.

Will you let your kids wander around if Jackass Neo (PITBULL) is left unleashed by the missus Irene?

great-pitbull-pic.jpg

A pit bull is a fearless dog that will take on any opponent. They will lock their jaws onto the prey until it's dead. Pit bulls have a reputation of mauling people to death and they are highly sought for dog fighting.

Weight: 55-65 lbs.
Origin: United States

Dogs most often make wonderful pets, however in certain circumstances, any type of dog can be dangerous. Even friendly dogs, can inflict great harm in the wrong circumstance.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not only about forgiving. her 'close' one eye attitude makes Jerk Neo more daring with his evil doings. She also help reply sms to the girls.

She hurt herself, her family, and also all the victims and their family.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The title of yr thread adds insult to injury to a woman already down. Yr thread doesnt nothing good for anybody but shows how much of a jerk, a sleazeball, and creep you are. Many wives do not file for divorce for various and usually for very good reasons (Eliot Spitzer, Clinton, JFK, etc) , and you dont have to know abt their reasons, and we dont have to be knowing either, so just because they didnt leave their spouses, doesnt justify you going around labelling people as cunts. You are a big cunt yrself.

she forgive her husband? next time all husband having affair will ask their wife why u cannot be like this cunt forgive me leh?

Marriage is not a piece of paper but to confirm full trust. cannot be trust still don't divorce?

both JN and IC are 为老不尊.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
u fuck face la, can don't divorce and don't forgive what. don't divorce is for the sake of children, oh forget should be the money.

here we talking about PLANNED evil cheating and mistake. mistake make in impluse can alway be forgive.

according to a report is her faith do not allow her to DIVORCE. i have not certify the news yet.

JN have a 19 year old daughter hahaha better pray to his god. anyway his religion will alway forgive him .

if she do not divorce but do not forgive i will said she is a selfless mother.