• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting Quote from YPAP...

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The following is an interesting quote from YPAP website:

"Over the next four days, the trip met its intended objective to enhance the bonding amongst YP comrades from branches across Singapore. It was also an educational and fruitful journey during which we interacted with our Chinese counterparts from the China Youth League (‘CYL’) 中国共青团, networked with businessmen and professionals from various fields, and learnt more about the Chinese culture, political system, economy situation, and business environment. As a comrade aptly put, it was indeed “time and money well spent”."

While PAP in its early days were fighting head and toes against the Communists which was sponsored by their "Chinese Comrade Counterpart", now PAP is calling CCP as their Chinese counterparts.

Time and space changed, the two same old parties become very different indeed. This is the fact of impermanence. Foe or friend, depends on time and space.

Goh Meng Seng

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
DSC00876.JPG

PAP3.jpg

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

YPAP / Facebook YPAP

You'll only find doggies who sold their souls for $$$ there. Engage them in a nice & gentlemanly manner when all they do is to c88k s88k & defend their masters policies? You got to treat trash like trash.:eek:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
These photos really reminds me about RI school boys!

Maybe back in the 1950s n 1960s, politics were dominated by males and thus, the white and white uniform is ok. Anyone has any photos of PAP's ladies in white and white? They should look pretty odd. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The various gov agencies n gov departments are corrut to the core..the police..judicial courts..hospitals..land office..etc....
really..what can sinkapoo YPAP learn frim the CYL??
suggest sinkapoo YPAP should conduct very private ..non-official discoveries trip to visit their hospitals. corts,..tax bureau..immigration departments..police.....they will run back n say..' what can we learn from such a utterly corrup system..
Prersident HU probably dismiss thousands over corruted officers....but the one-party rule is a fertile breeding ground for corruption...bcos..there is hardly any check n balance....

the 4-5 and 4-6 student movements were against corruptions.of the ruling parties n brutally squashed!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The following is an interesting quote from YPAP website:

"Over the next four days, the trip met its intended objective to enhance the bonding amongst YP comrades from branches across Singapore. It was also an educational and fruitful journey during which we interacted with our Chinese counterparts from the China Youth League (‘CYL’) 中国共青团, networked with businessmen and professionals from various fields, and learnt more about the Chinese culture, political system, economy situation, and business environment. As a comrade aptly put, it was indeed “time and money well spent”."

While PAP in its early days were fighting head and toes against the Communists which was sponsored by their "Chinese Comrade Counterpart", now PAP is calling CCP as their Chinese counterparts.

Time and space changed, the two same old parties become very different indeed. This is the fact of impermanence. Foe or friend, depends on time and space.

Goh Meng Seng

In politics there is no such thing as permanent foe or friend.

All alliances are temporary and utilitarian in nature. The illusion of depth is only to win votes, nothing more.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
In politics there is no such thing as permanent foe or friend.

All alliances are temporary and utilitarian in nature. The illusion of depth is only to win votes, nothing more.

Agree. Given the things previously written the threadstarter I believe the same kind of changes apply, be it change in ideology, intention or environment - and everyone else human. The only difference is whether one changes and admits it or changes and does not.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 parts to this.

1) Politics make strange bedfellows is a very old and accurate adage.

2) Old Man had already established links with the Chinese Communist Leadership by the late 70s long before China went down the capitalist road. Chin Peng was dismayed to find out that old man had spoken to Deng to bring down the CPM Radio Station deep in China and it was done. To avoid demoralising his troops still fighting in the Betong Salient and Kelantan Border, he said nothing. This was indeed momentous that the Chinese Leadership had acceded to the old man when Singapore had no clout. For the next 15 years, the poor pricks were fighting a war that PRC gave up long ago.

Goh Meng Seng

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that whenever i see a gathering of YPAP they're filled with a horde of losers and retarded-looking people. I remember once LKY had a seminar at NUS, and the minder who sat beside him on stage, a student from NUS' politics club, was some fat boy with a very high-pitched guniang voice.

No wonder LKY thinks sg needs foreigners. He's surrounded by such idiots and must think sinkeepore is full of such people.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Agree. Given the things previously written the threadstarter I believe the same kind of changes apply, be it change in ideology, intention or environment - and everyone else human. The only difference is whether one changes and admits it or changes and does not.

Haha! I think you miss out one: Those who don't even know when they are all changed! :wink:

My ideology has never changed; like change to vote for the opponent but yet wanting to fight them. But I guess, there isn't much to talk about when individual changes but there is really something to ponder when the whole organization changes. That is the more scary part.

Goh Meng Seng

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Fat Beng: kwa simi lanjiao..I education high ok..ITE...

Nerdy Dook: Hehehe..How r you I am from RI, duno why sit beside this beng...

Guniang: Quickly take this pic la...the two guys next to me stinks like shit...I wanna spray some perfume la...also need to spread some lip balm to make my lip sexyyy.