• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instead of complaining, why not moved on!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, you're out.... I'm not only Kopi Shit but Kong Hee as well!!!

Keep yourself update the next time you post.

hahahaha good one HK14K
you are the man!

these clowns and shitheads can't even hold a candle to our gentle posts!!!

great HK14K, you are the forum's hero!!!

you took all of them , one by one , in your stride, and demolished all of them with gentleness and with reason...

these shitheads clones and clowns are useless brigands...hohoho....Escher , you will be sacked and removed ASAP !

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tell your mother to give that toilet brush a break and to use chlorox inside so she will not spawn ugly bastards like you

time to surrender your ic
time to retire
time to say good-bye
your iB snake head will be removed ASAP!
haha..poor and pathetic performance! byeeeeeee

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai, you have run out of vocabulary.

You cheebye PAP IB trying to con kind-hearted forummers here. Give you an inch, you take a mile. Fuck your mother chow chee bye :oIo:

hahahhaaaaa...i knew you will re surface
as predictable as the weather...you poor old ah soh
how are you???....escher,phuacb,whoami,withoutu,crane,narong,wikiphile,chonburic,sabuti, and the whole lot of the bandits are now thoroughly exposed....stupid fools all...one stupid brigade all exterminated and completely wept out by one man : HK14K !!!

happy national day singapore!!! majulah singapura!!!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HK14 i love reading your posts
you are very truthful and very frank
this CRANE ESCHER WHOAMI WITHOUT YOU PHUACB CHONCB all the same clone and handle > profanity kings<
thank you....

Me clone of etc etc etc? Uncle mai leh. Dont always listen to rumours lah.

Btw can show proof any of my post tat contained profanities/vulgarities?

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, you're out.... I'm not only Kopi Shit but Kong Hee as well!!!

Keep yourself update the next time you post.

You likely to be my spawn from one of my torrid nights with woman that I do not even care to ask for their name.
I should have worn condom instead of doing it sashimi

Go ask your mother

Better still is do check your genes. Betcha the one who married your mother (if she is married in first place) not your father

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You likely to be my spawn from one of my torrid nights with woman that I do not even care to ask for their name.
I should have worn condom instead of doing it sashimi

Go ask your mother

Better still is do check your genes. Betcha the one who married your mother (if she is married in first place) not your father
Please Escher, carry on the story of how yr mum was standing on the street to be a whore and how she got poked to give birth to a mentality unstable child like you

I would suggest you register another 10 accounts to clone yourself up and bombard with those clones.

For me, one account would be enough to handle not just you but even thousands of fools. Yes, I'm 14K, HK14K. No need second account, no need third account. Just one account is sufficient to handle an old man who's mental unsound.

Also, please brush up your vulgarities vocab.... Those vulgarities that you have used is my secondary school time phrases!!! Get yourself update again n come back to this forum

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
verbal diarrhea
yawn
You are fucking boring and a reminder to nice people here what can happen when you fuck without condom
A walking bag of shit like you can appear.
The best place for arsehole like you and kopi is to throw you into an unflush toilet bowl for you both to stick your fucking head below the water line.
Whether you both sing muckjulah stinkapura ten times or 50 times I do not give a flying fuck

And then the other place will be to chuck you into the ignore dustbin that you can scream or moan or fondle each other in there is your business.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawn
You are fucking boring and a reminder to nice people here what can happen when you fuck without condom
A walking bag of shit like you can appear.
The best place for arsehole like you and kopi is to throw you into an unflush toilet bowl for you both to stick your fucking head below the water line.
Whether you both sing muckjulah stinkapura ten times or 50 times I do not give a flying fuck

And then the other place will be to chuck you into the ignore dustbin that you can scream or moan or fondle each other in there is your business.
If I were you, I would have kept my mouth shut up already cause you has already run out of words.

I simply can't understand why your mother give birth to you so cheaply as to allow me to humiliate you. In cantonese there's a saying ; "give birth to a piece of char siew is better than giving birth to you".

Why do you want to show me yr inferiority and low self-esteem and allow me to humiliate u.

Look carefully, I used the word HUMILIATE, cause you are not even fit for me to scold u!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Morning HK14K

I enjoyed your wonderful posts to that fucktard face Escher - the biggest bully in this forum. He has been humbled. He has been humiliated. He has been
vanquished by your simple, clean and polished gentlemanly posts without any profanities ,without any vulgarities and without even a trace of anger..

You are The Man....now Escher is speechless, totally retarded and completely down the dumps. I heard he is now back in Woodbridge nursing his wounds
with LauCb,Choncb,Wikiphilecb,Narongcb...and also some new inmates TFBH and the latest inmate Jw5 ( now having a relapse of screwballism )...

Happy Weekend!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How nice!
:biggrin:

I can see that perverted sonny HK14K that probably came from one of my wriggly sperm which I sprayed at random in my younger days remaining gagged in the ignore trash bin trying to talk and not a fucking squeak from him to pollute my air

And kopiuncle, that fucking pseudo holy piece of shit and a likely spawn of my little chihuahua fornicating with some bitch.

What a revelation to how wonderful clean air can be when those 2 polluters got the equivalent of stuffing their two heads into a toilet bowl below the water line.
I never bought the ST for the last 20++ years. One do not even need to read that trash to know the fucking rubbish that only they and their PAP maggots overlord will write

Likewise, reading the forum here without those 2 is so much meaningful. They gone to join peppertail who was in there long time ago (in case you wondering why I seldom bother to respond to that bitch.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good morning bro Escher
you just got up from your deep slumber
well today is Saturday
have a nice weekend hor
don't forget to rinse your mouth
brush your teeth
scrub your tongue ok
have a good weekend hor

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're a typical simple-minded Sinkie who doesn't see the pertinent need for checks and balances.

Why is the PAP so fucked up now? That's because it has been unchallenged for a long time, and consequently complacency and greed has set in through the years. It is human nature.

Do you want power to be concentrated in the hands of a few connected bloodlines? That will always end in disaster.

Why do so many dynasties throughout history go through decline and eventual collapse? Complacency. Everything would be hunky-dory at the start of a dynasty but the last king or emperor would always be a useless twit that got deposed, usually violently.

Good you brought it bro, so what have WP checked, unearthed, balanced and exposed?

All these shits I hear but not substantiated, and all these nonsense about eventual collapsed based on what. I am not politically motivated or whatsoever but yes I am a typical sinkie just like you.

The world is my home..........

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good you brought it bro, so what have WP checked, unearthed, balanced and exposed?

All these shits I hear but not substantiated, and all these nonsense about eventual collapsed based on what. I am not politically motivated or whatsoever but yes I am a typical sinkie just like you.

The world is my home..........
Since WP came on, they have 'slapped' the driver a few times causing some course correction..which the driver has claimed they changed on their own accord!!! But nothing can hide the WPS palm imprint on their red faces!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since WP came on, they have 'slapped' the driver a few times causing some course correction..which the driver has claimed they changed on their own accord!!! But nothing can hide the WPS palm imprint on their red faces!!
Still not enough WP/ opposition MPs in parliament no thanks to the dumbfucks 60.1%.
Checks and balance - can only balance properly when it's 50-50.....60 to 40 maybe also can balance (which is the current proportion).....but vile pap turned it into 81 vs 6

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still not enough WP/ opposition MPs in parliament no thanks to the dumbfucks 60.1%.
Checks and balance - can only balance properly when it's 50-50.....60 to 40 maybe also can balance (which is the current proportion).....but vile pap turned it into 81 vs 6

Patient bro!! GE2016 will see more....much more!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Patient bro!! GE2016 will see more....much more!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

even if the pap has only 1 seat majority, it can pass through all bills in parliament except constitutional amendment. i don't believe in check and balance. i would prefer the opposition to come into power rather than 30-40 oppositions to provide more checks on the pap.