• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Injection victim testifies to completing world-first DNA testing that confirms DNA integration of the Moderna injection she received.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Injection victim testifies to completing world-first DNA testing that confirms DNA integration of the Moderna injection she received.

Strangely, she also reports Pfizer has been detected in her DNA

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mall and restaurants very important. Jab lah jab lah. Your DNA is fucked.

This is the reason why i stay women-free and never ever fuck a vaccinated pussy. Those who fucked a vaccinated pussy, you are also vaccinated. Those crap will come into your body and messed up your DNA.

The only safe way to mate is a confirmed unvaccinated with another unvaccinated.

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contagion is a hoax and nothing has been spread from one human to the other. If contagion is real, you don’t need the men to be jabbed. Just jab the women and prositutes will do.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, PAP forces you and push you to take the covid vaccine and now your DNA is messed up. What will happen if you reproduce and what will happen to your messed up DNA children?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, PAP forces you and push you to take the covid vaccine and now your DNA is messed up. What will happen if you reproduce and what will happen to your messed up DNA children?
There is no scientific evidence that DNA is messed up. Please don’t listen to the Qanon nonsense and spread misinformation all over the place.

People who just have babies recently will think you are from IMH

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no scientific evidence that DNA is messed up. Please don’t listen to the Qanon nonsense and spread misinformation all over the place.

What u believe is non of my issue, its yours. I can post anything I want, if u dun like it, then put me in your ignore list. Period. Go fuck yourself.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
96% vaccinated malls and restaurants lovers.. PAP deny your basic rights to access to daily necessities to force you to take the vaccine, and your DNA has been messed up.

Take note, this is criminal. You and your future generation are done for. You are not considered human anymore.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those vaccinated, I suggest you go and do a dna test and check up like this ang moh lady if you want to get confirmation of your DNA.

Those unvaccinated, do not go and have sex and fuck the vaccinated, your DNA is your god blueprint, protect it.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

The latest research suggests that DNA is an expression of the environment we live in and is known to change due to env factors.

This upturns the argument of nature vs nurture.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
What u believe is non of my issue, its yours. I can post anything I want, if u dun like it, then put me in your ignore list. Period. Go fuck yourself.
Science is not about belief. You are clearly clueless with science and I hope you are not part of the truth community.

That is why most of your posts are not scientific proven lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Strangely, she also reports Pfizer has been detected in her DNA
Bringing one person to share her testimony is the truth of a dna mess up. If this is how you define science then good luck for your poor understanding of science lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The latest research suggests that DNA is an expression of the environment we live in and is known to change due to env factors.

This upturns the argument of nature vs nurture.
Anything that is a buzzword used in Jewish medical science is a hoax from day 1.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mall and restaurants very important. Jab lah jab lah. Your DNA is fucked.

This is the reason why i stay women-free and never ever fuck a vaccinated pussy. Those who fucked a vaccinated pussy, you are also vaccinated. Those crap will come into your body and messed up your DNA.

The only safe way to mate is a confirmed unvaccinated with another unvaccinated.
There are many vaxxed and unvaxxed couples in the truth community. Please ask those unvaxxed if their dna is being messed up

You do know you are spreading misinformation if you have no scientific evidence to prove your hypothesis that don’t know comes from which legend lol

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the world governments will cover up this shit. they can't take responsibility. billions of covid mrna shots were given.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go take a dna test, same as the ang moh lady.. This is the 2nd time I posted this statement. Talk so much also no use. Self denial is your downfall. I have know this fact even before the mass vaccination started from the spiritual community.

That is why I am unvaxxed and stay away from the vaccinated and took step to detox myself when I come close to any spike protein production vaxxed human beings.

Now people are taking test to prove what I know, that is why I am warning pple about it.

I do not care if anyone want to accept this fact or not, I am putting it out. Your acceptance or not to this information is totally non of my fucking buisness, it is yours. Your reality is your responsibility. Good luck.

I will keep doing my self care as an unvaxxed and advise other unvaxxed to do so as well. For the vaxxed, just take care of yourself well and good luck.

Iris Koh has a protocol for the vaccinated to follow on health self care, go to her. Her heart is big and care for you.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go take a dna test, same as the ang moh lady.. This is the 2nd time I posted this statement. Talk so much also no use. Self denial is your downfall. I have know this fact even before the mass vaccination started from the spiritual community.

That is why I am unvaxxed and stay away from the vaccinated and took step to detox myself when I come close to any spike protein production vaxxed human beings.

Now people are taking test to prove what I know, that is why I am warning pple about it.

I do not care if anyone want to accept this fact or not, I am putting it out. Your acceptance or not to this information is totally non of my fucking buisness, it is yours. Your reality is your responsibility. Good luck.

I will keep doing my self care as an unvaxxed and advise other unvaxxed to do so as well. For the vaxxed, just take care of yourself well and good luck.

Iris Koh has a protocol for the vaccinated to follow on health self care, go to her. Her heart is big and care for you.
Please prove it first before calling it as a fact. You only bring shame to the unvaccinated for poor understanding of science if you made claims like this

Do you know what is made to believe science?
If you believe it without proving it scientifically, the joke is on you, not the one who told the lies