• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Injection victim testifies to completing world-first DNA testing that confirms DNA integration of the Moderna injection she received.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if two purebloods got together and make a baby, there's no guarantee the kid can dodge the Covid bioweapon shots. You never know what tricks the MOE or MOH might have up their sleeve. :sneaky:
Exactly. Do not give birth in sg. They have Pfizer factories set up in sg. All the vaccine will be mRNA. Vote PAP and you die from it. Seems like a karma for voting PAP. Go to a country that dun have mandatory vaccination for new born. Eg. Thailand. Or if u die die wanna have baby in sg, then be creative to reject the vaccine.

When you passed all that hurdle, and ur children grows up, got to make sure they dun anyhow mixed with other children who are born from vaccinated parents, dun even get them to marry one. Your future generation as a pure blood will be fucked if one of your child gets horny with another person who is born from the vaccinated parent.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap kept telling u dun smoke this and that. then approved something which are more dangerous than smoking.
because tobacco can’t rake in the billions. If I can take your money and make you disappear at the same time, isn’t it killing two birds with one stone? You can’t haunt me after I get rich at your expense. You do not make a million dollars, you steal them

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, PAP forces you to take the covid vaccine by restricting your basic rights to get your daily necessities at malls and restaurants and now your DNA is messed up. Your future generation is done for. Take note, this is criminal.

daft sinkies will still vote for pap.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
because tobacco can’t rake in the billions. If I can take your money and make you disappear at the same time, isn’t it killing two birds with one stone? You can’t haunt me after I get rich at your expense. You do not make a million dollars, you steal them

tobacco also big business. that is why pap never ban smoking.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
tobacco also big business. that is why pap never ban smoking.
There are bigger businesses than tobacco.
The reason is pap serves the Jews and has always been. Otherwise, no Jews will put their investments in this tiny island

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. Do not give birth in sg. They have Pfizer factories set up in sg. All the vaccine will be mRNA. Vote PAP and you die from it. Seems like a karma for voting PAP. Go to a country that dun have mandatory vaccination for new born. Eg. Thailand. Or if u die die wanna have baby in sg, then be creative to reject the vaccine.

When you passed all that hurdle, and ur children grows up, got to make sure they dun anyhow mixed with other children who are born from vaccinated parents, dun even get them to marry one. Your future generation as a pure blood will be fucked if one of your child gets horny with another person who is born from the vaccinated parent.
mRNA is a hoax from day 1. I hope you don’t follow Robert Malone after 4 years of researching. Otherwise, your IQ is as low as the vaxtards regardless your vaccination status is.

All vaccine kills regardless the technology and brands