• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Injection victim testifies to completing world-first DNA testing that confirms DNA integration of the Moderna injection she received.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mall and restaurants very important. Jab lah jab lah. Your DNA is fucked.

This is the reason why i stay women-free and never ever fuck a vaccinated pussy. Those who fucked a vaccinated pussy, you are also vaccinated. Those crap will come into your body and messed up your DNA.

The only safe way to mate is a confirmed unvaccinated with another unvaccinated.

It's more than just damaged DNA. Never forget the spiritual component of the matter. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Science is not about belief. You are clearly clueless with science and I hope you are not part of the truth community.

That is why most of your posts are not scientific proven lol
Then you go and wait for the science to prove that your are right to be handed out to you. while i go do real work to take care of myself. Enjoy waiting then.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Science isn’t about belief. Please do your due diligence before making claims like this.
Enjoy waiting and good luck waiting for the science to be handed out to you from other's so called due diligence.

I do my own work to take care of my own reality. You sound vaccinated if not why worried about dna messed up. Or u like to fucked the vaccinated. Take it as a karma that you fucked around like a rabbit without thinking of the consequences.

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enjoy waiting and good luck waiting for the science to be ha ded out to you from other's so called due diligence.

I do my own work to take care of my own reality. You sound vaccinated if not why worried about dna messed up. Or u like to fucked the vaccinated. Take it as a karma that you fucked around like a rabbit without thinking of the consequences.
Your reality is like someone who has been locked up in IMH making wild conspiracy theory.

My reality is I see many vaxtards in real life still behaving like normal. Until this is proven scientifically, we can go make claim like this.

If I were to believe you and also spreading such misinformation, I will be seen like a siao lang

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1hr 15 mins about covid vaccine and dna integration.

Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Pierre Kory were joined by special guest Kevin McKernan, CSO and Founder of Medicinal Genomics, for a discussion on DNA contamination and the risks associated with the use of COVID vaccines.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, PAP forces you to take the covid vaccine by restricting your basic rights to get your daily necessities at malls and restaurants and now your DNA is messed up. Your future generation is done for. Take note, this is criminal.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
1hr 15 mins about covid vaccine and dna integration.

Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Pierre Kory were joined by special guest Kevin McKernan, CSO and Founder of Medicinal Genomics, for a discussion on DNA contamination and the risks associated with the use of COVID vaccines.

If these doctors preaches about virus causes diseases, then they are all quacks.

Especially when the reality and the narratives they have given doesn’t match at all

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have lose touch with the reality and you have strong beliefs for these narratives given by these so-called doctors, you might end up looking like a siao lang due to your mistaken belief.

Always use the reality as a base for discernment

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

PROOF OF POISONATION INTEGRATION INTO HUMAN DNA​

Remember, PAP forces you to take the covid vaccine by restricting your basic rights to get your daily necessities at malls and restaurants and now your DNA is messed up. Your future generation is done for. Take note, this is criminal.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those vaccinated, I suggest you go and do a dna test and check up like this ang moh lady if you want to get confirmation of your DNA.

Those unvaccinated, do not go and have sex and fuck the vaccinated, your DNA is your god blueprint, protect it.
what about saliva and sharing of food. Fingering pussy and swallowing her cunt juice also counted as being vaccinated? What about tonguing and deep kissing? That makes dining out at hawker centres a death sentence cos the utensils are often half cleaned. Some one should document the health of babies born after the first jab. Are they normal, do they have underlying conditions? How many still births or how many died shortly after delivery?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

PROOF OF POISONATION INTEGRATION INTO HUMAN DNA​

Please take this to the court and show them this is a scientific evidence lol

Hope you also have listened what the narrator said

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about saliva and sharing of food. Fingering pussy and swallowing her cunt juice also counted as being vaccinated? What about tonguing and deep kissing? That makes dining out at hawker centres a death sentence cos the utensils are often half cleaned. Some one should document the health of babies born after the first jab. Are they normal, do they have underlying conditions? How many still births or how many died shortly after delivery?

If things work like that, there is no need to force everyone to be jabbed in the first place.

That is why people need to do due diligence before making conclusions and stop spreading “fear” all over the place

Once you start spreading “fear”, you know this is the trait of your own enemy lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even if two purebloods got together and make a baby, there's no guarantee the kid can dodge the Covid bioweapon shots. You never know what tricks the MOE or MOH might have up their sleeve. :sneaky:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good questions. Personally, I do not share food with the vaccinated ones, including my family members. However, I can eat with them with precaution that I have my own food and they have them, no mixing with mine.

Kissing, sex, oral and anything that exchange other people's bodily fluid is considered contamination.

Going out to eat, u can bring ur own cutlery or use disposable ones.

I used to drink pine tree leaves tea after I have in verbal face to face communication with the vaxxed.

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good questions. Personally, I do not share food with the vaccinated ones, including my family members. However, I can eat with them with precaution that I have my own food and they have them, no mixing with mine.

Kissing, sex, oral and anything that exchange other people's bodily fluid with considered contamination.

Going out to eat, u can bring ur own cutlery or use disposable ones.

I used to drink pine tree leaves tea after I have in verbal face to face communication with the vaxxed.
People that still believe in virus spreading and spike proteins are shedding will continue to wear a muzzle like a dumbfuck and siao lang

They literally lost their touch with the reality.
Always remember that correlation does not imply causation.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if two purebloods got together and make a baby, there's no guarantee the kid can dodge the Covid bioweapon shots. You never know what tricks the MOE or MOH might have up their sleeve. :sneaky:
It is 100% avoidable. If both parents understand terrain theory and seek for nature healing, there is 0 chance for their baby to be jabbed by those practitioners who were indoctrinated with germs theory.
The problem is you have many ignorant people (example like TS) still spreading fear all over because they loved listening to medical advices from health professionals that practiced germs theory.

When you don’t even understand the fundamental of truth, whatever your decisions that follows after that might not be right afterall.

It is very simple but sheeple that believe germs theory makes it complicated

That is also why if the world is made up of 99% flat-earthers, there is no way the elites can push their agenda further. The reason why they could push so far is because majority of the population are the dumbfucks who think that they were the right ones instead