• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u were in a hawker centre, then a quite chiogirl approached u, and asked if...

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
..u could exchange $30 cash by her paynow-ing u and u give her $30 cash, would u?

went to eat breakfast with my housemate then a chiogirl approached me and asked if I could help her exchange as she wanted to dabao food for her family but forgotten to bring wallet out...

i ok lor and she's grateful and thank me...

then i bought my food, went back to table where housemate is, then she asked me what happened as she saw me talking to chiogirl. i told her the incident and she said i always so gullible and one fine day will sure get scammed!

really meh, just help to exchange cash will tio scammed meh? the chiogirl paynow me first, money come in, i checked, then give her cash...how to be scammed????

now housemate blackface me...knn

Last edited:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
..u could exchange $30 cash by her paynow-ing u and u give her $30 cash, would u?

went to eat breakfast with my housemate then a chiogirl approached me and asked if I could help her exchange as she wanted to dabao food for her family but forgotten to bring wallet out...

then i bought my food, went back to table where housemate is, then she asked me what happened as she saw me talking to chiogirl. i told her the incident and she said i always so gullible and one fine day will sure get scammed!

really meh, just help to exchange cash will tio scammed meh? the chiogirl paynow me first, money come in, i checked, then give her cash...how to be scammed????

Possible, several months ago, when I was at axs paying bills, got man approached me to ask me to pay his bills by axs and in return he would pay me cash, I walked away.
Cause there is the possibility that this may might use fake currency notes to me

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of all the people.Why u ? She must have noticed your charisma,that's why she take the initiative to know u . Also observe your housemate a bit greeneyed. 555

• Sad
Reactions: cat

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN these scam method is used by many tiongs.
You never read the report on the mbs exchange money scam meh KNN

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is either a scammer or a prostitute

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you checked properly anot? Or mesmerised by her holes then anyhow check, never come in also become got come in like gongtao ?

• Wow

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possible, several months ago, when I was at axs paying bills, got man approached me to ask me to pay his bills by axs and in return he would pay me cash, I walked away.
Cause there is the possibility that this may might use fake currency notes to me

o man asked u la ...

if sexy chiobu asked u leh? ...

• Wow

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Did you checked properly anot? Or mesmerised by her holes then anyhow check, never come in also become got come in like gongtao ?
yah. money is in. no sign of scamming of my bank account. she's genuine damsel in distress lah

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah. money is in. no sign of scamming of my bank account. she's genuine damsel in distress lah
OK. I think becos you are tall and good looking so is possible to be genuine.
If it was me then confirm is either scammer or prostitute, scammer being more likely.

• Wow