• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If I am Lee Kuan Yew now.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would love my wife to the end, stay by her side, inspire to get better everyday, love works( i am sorry, i donch know what is her condition), afterall, everybody knows i love her ocean deep.

I would not attend any events or events or invitations, becos i know the cabinet is staff with so many A-team people, i can rest at ease and somemore, they are well-paid to do the jobs. I can spend more time with my wife.

I would keep away from politics and enjoy my twilight years with my wife no matter what condition we are in.
We may not have many friends, cannot be like others, suka suka go discos, go KTV, go shopping , but we can do it on the computer.

Life may boring with no limelight shinning on me, but i will be happy becos my capable son is running the show.

i am clean, honest and transparent, so there is no need for me influence any things at parliament.

If i am Lee Kuan Yew, i know respect is earned, as long as i know people who supported me in the early days are well taken of by my son , i am satisfied.

If I am Lee Kuan Yew, i need not let people praise me infront of me becos i paiseh, they know i know, ok already.

If I am Lee Kuan yew, I would not collect salary if i am asked to help the govt, or i can donate my salary to the poor.

If I am Lee kuan yew, i know i have done nothing wrong but everything good, i will die a hero.

If I am Lee Kuan Yew, i would have a dialogue with local commoners in Hokkien, teochew or any dialects to hear them out.

If I am Lee Kuan Yew, i would treat alternative parties better becos everybody is about caring the country.

if I am Lee Kuan Yew, i would thank those commoners who helped me especially during 60s to stay in power, i know in my heart that without these dialect commoners, i would not be possible to stay in power. I will repay kindness. In addition, i would say a big thank you to those serve NS for sake of singapore.

If I am Lee Kuan yew, besides staying by my wife's side, i would continue to show the compassionate side of me to the local commoners during my last days.

God bless.

Last edited: