• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat if chiobu intern says why i always eat caipng, means what?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
you think i so siao gao like u to try to be ahming or is ah meng ah.
The more you post, the more you will prove yourself to be AhMeng because he is a vain "mangina" who is addicted to attention (both online, and not just in sammyboy.com, and in real life), which is why he prefers to post a lot using only one account, even though he has many other clone accounts for trolling in different ways, depending on his mood. :wink:

knn. maybe u ah ahming yourself and try to push me to be ahming. nabey cheebye u
Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to be your first victim of your vulgar words, which only proves that even you consider my credibility to be the highest when it comes to exposing AhMeng's clones, and which is why you are trying so hard to intimidate me, right? :wink:
Pua CB you. Now you send me fuck reputation is it?
Nabu ccb u

Thread: if chiobu intern says why i always eat caipng, means what?
U GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEEBYE.I GIVE U LAST CHANCE.U BRING YOUR MOTHER DOWN TO YISHUN CC N LET MIGRANTS WORKERS TO FUCK AS COMPENSATION.IF NOT U N FAMILY ONE BY ONE DIE BY ROADSIDE OR CANCER.BY 944PM BRING YOUR MOTHER DOWN.MP WANT TO SEE THEFUCK
Couple of points, my "dear" AhMeng:

1. I did not send you that message.

2. Whereas I have proof that from yesterday evening until very early this morning, you sent me the following two PMs:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ahtee1.jpg
    ahtee1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 658
  • ahtee2.jpg
    ahtee2.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of points, my "dear" AhMeng:

1. I did not send you that message.

2. Whereas I have proof that from yesterday evening until very early this morning, you sent me the following two PMs:

attachment.php

attachment.php

nabupuacheebye u. u think i dare send i scare u ah. u puacheebye think i coward like u and use rep send cheebye message to hide identity ah.

knnbccb u and your wife. fuck your mother till her puacheebye rot and bleed and die!!!!

u think u educated people big fuck bully poly grad like me is it. i poor family u bully me write your ninama cheebye long post to show off your rich people writing skill is it.

nabucheebye u. report police i send u pm lah. cheebye coward ah ming!!! fuck u dead when I see u.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you don't have to change your self to adapt her taste.
you can always find a plain jane who is willing to eat cai png with u.
at the end of day you must be happy be what u do.
ya, man! ...

like dat burger said ...

marry ze woman who eat caipng wif u or eat caipng wif ze woman u marry ... (oooh! ... so sweet! ... :o) ...

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, man! ...

like dat burger said ...

marry ze woman who eat caipng wif u or eat caipng wif ze woman u marry ... (oooh! ... so sweet! ... :o) ...

What if someone come steal your lunch? Who to marry? What to eat with wife? :confused?

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
poly grads should have better options in all the above but ahtee sometimes speak like ite grad at foundation level, knn :cool:

bro when i hot then like that lah. botaibochi kena from chowahgua send me puacb rep and pretend and deny and talk machiam he educated like big fuck, i buaytahan lah. but seriously lah, I ite to poly one lah. bobian, family is poor last time, so never study too much. but i hate those atas fucker haolian their power england. nabey puacb this chowahgua. sure to whack him when i confirm it is him at holand v. see my fist stronger or his chowahgua angmo language. this type I sure hoot then talk later. Knnpuacheebye. Ptui!!!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha.
NPNT

SIC intern photo leh.

Pruss wan.
I just discovered that your Profile Picture (not Avatar) comes from:
kpopmusic.com/uncategorized/iu-voted-standout-artist-of-the-year-in-gallup-korea.html

and you also started the following thread back in late 2014 (over two years ago):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194706-Is-it-wrong
about:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194706-Is-it-wrong&p=2056942#post2056942
A K-Pop idol. She damn angelic, looking at her makes me feel in love, and wanting to spend the rest of my life with her.
So maybe you should become good friends (at least online) with:
sammyboy.com/member.php?106970-AhNehs
who also seems to be a big fan of IU:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242762-IU-Suing-YouTuber-For-Sexual-Harassment-And-Defamation&p=2594044#post2594044
I U is my favorite Korean actress hokay. I watched Scarlet Heart Ryeo 3x hokay. :biggrin:
attachment.php

Also, in that same thread you started, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194706-Is-it-wrong&p=2056954#post2056954
I am over 30 but below 40
trying to portray yourself as a "young" man, just like what ahtee did in at least one other thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?243285-starhub-engineer&p=2599724#post2599724
i think life is tough for young people like me nowadays. got to save and save.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure to whack him when i confirm it is him at holand v. see my fist stronger or his chowahgua angmo language. this type I sure hoot then talk later.
In my opinion, you will not dare to seriously physically injure anyone in real life (especially in public places), right? :wink:

What is more likely is that you will look out for young and tall Mongoloid men in Holland Village, followed by using your smartphone to secretly take photos of them, before posting those photos in this forum, right? :wink:
But even if you manage (obviously by luck) to post the correct photo of me, it would still not be enough to prove that I, sammyboy.com's "flatearther", am the same "young and tall Mongoloid man" in that photo, right? :wink:
Also, what if the photo in your post is really the wrong one? :eek:

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro when i hot then like that lah. botaibochi kena from chowahgua send me puacb rep and pretend and deny and talk machiam he educated like big fuck, i buaytahan lah. but seriously lah, I ite to poly one lah. bobian, family is poor last time, so never study too much. but i hate those atas fucker haolian their power england. nabey puacb this chowahgua. sure to whack him when i confirm it is him at holand v. see my fist stronger or his chowahgua angmo language. this type I sure hoot then talk later. Knnpuacheebye. Ptui!!!
ahtee ah, i hafta presume that you're a young man and new to sbf (not clone) so my 2 cts advice is not to resort to put place and time, macham paikia / goo kia erm pat hoe type. you ask for advice - people give and up to you to take or leave it. also, i don't think flatearther is the type to post that kind of message, perhaps you kan salah liau. best to let the matter rest - zhuang la! :smile:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahtee ah, i hafta presume that you're a young man and new to sbf (not clone) so my 2 cts advice is not to resort to put place and time, macham paikia / goo kia erm pat hoe type. you ask for advice - people give and up to you to take or leave it. also, i don't think flatearther is the type to post that kind of message, perhaps you kan salah liau. best to let the matter rest - zhuang la! :smile:

that chow ah gua think he smart . nabupuacheebye him. write long long confuse everyone when he is the one sending puacb rep message. i die die also go holand v and find that chowahgua and flatten his face.

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, you will not dare to seriously physically injure anyone in real life, right? :wink:

What is more likely is that you will look out for young and tall Mongoloid men in Holland Village, followed by using your smartphone to secretly take photos of them, before posting those photos in this forum, right? :wink:
But even if you manage (obviously by luck) to post the correct photo of me, it would still not be enough to prove that I, sammyboy.com's "flatearther", am the same "young and tall Mongoloid man" in that photo, right? :wink:
Also, what if the photo in your post is really the wrong one? :eek:

puacheebye chowahgua. no need talk so much. u want to know i ahming or not just name.time and place I go meet u now. if not, go stup your small cock into your mommy puacheebye.

i this type straightforward ite poly one. no need write cock post. just meet and settle. you happy I happy. name place and time. can bring your supporters and kaki too. i bring my. puacheebye chowahgua.!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that chow ah gua think he smart . nabupuacheebye him. write long long confuse everyone when he is the one sending puacb rep message. i die die also go holand v and find that chowahgua and flatten his face.
ok...i've said my peace / piece and i'm outta here...:o

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is the one sending puacb rep message. i die die also go holand v and find that chowahgua and flatten his face.
You have just contradicted yourself, simply because you trust that I really live in Holland Village based on what I have said several times before; and yet you refuse to trust me after I also said that I did not send those "puacb rep message", right? :wink:

write long long confuse everyone
YOU are the one posting in a different style to try to deceive everyone, right? :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
u want to know i ahming or not
I've already exposed you as AhMeng, right? :wink:
And I have no desire to meet you in real life because I have better things to do. :wink:

just name.time and place I go meet u now.

name place and time.
Another couple of points:

1. Even if I were to "name place and time" after deciding that I want to meet you, you might refuse to show up, right? :wink:
So why should I trust you to show up? :confused:
And why should you trust me to show up, if you don't trust me after I said that I'm not the one who sent you those "puacb rep message"? :rolleyes:

2. After you refuse to show up, there is a good chance that you will lie by posting that you did show up and accusing me of not showing up, right? :wink: