• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I sent Mr. Gopalan Nair off at Changi Airport

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What so called "bigger price" Yap?:rolleyes:

Dreaming again while carrying on with your bo liao antics at Havelock road is it?:rolleyes: Gosh really pity Dr Chee and sister having to sit through another excruciating experience with your antics:eek::rolleyes:

When Gopal return to states I will teach him how to turn on Google Ads on his now very famous blog. That will make his recovery easier. The other bloggers can learn from Mr. Gopalan Nair's experience and improve. It is not not only FOC to fuck famiLEE LEEgime it is profitable, you have to pay a price not too big, they will have to pay a bigger price than you, then you will be rewarded after this.

Why not?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bankrupt lawyer with bankrupt ideas trying to bankrupt our world class court.and we have a bankrupt uncle trying to pump into a bankrupt brain.sway man!

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dreaming again while carrying on with your bo liao antics at Havelock road is it?:rolleyes: Gosh really pity Dr Chee and sister having to sit through another excruciating experience with your antics:eek::rolleyes:

They and the others being tried in the kangaroo court are aware of the role of this agent provocateur Yap Keng Ho. You don't have to pity them.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am here to deal with famiLEE LEEgime and not to give anyone a nice experience. It is not a significant consideration to me at all. Don't try to bother me with these again please.

I also suffered bad experience from all sorts of opposition fighters and activists, no need to tell every one everything here. But just to highlight when SDP's 10 CEC members want to apologize to famiLEE and dropped NKF subject, I also found it intolerable. But so what?

You will find out about big prices in due course, don't be in a hurry. :biggrin:

I have wider dynamic range and can self-restrain to be e.g. silent protester @ CPFB to wilder rebel to combatant. At this stage, I need to cover a vacuum sector that no activist in Singapore is playing, I will not restrain myself like before. At a suitable time I may change to fight gracefully and diplomatically. At extreme time I may have to turn military and manufacture corpse of my enemies. It is not mood swing, it is based on necessity and situation. It is not something your poorly informed comments or expectations can change.

I don't if I have to cause people stress or disappointment. I am not a provider of comfort to those who are wrongly expecting this. I am not sorry if anyone is distressed. :cool: Since that is just a little price to be paid. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hello Uncle,

I have a suggestion for Mr. Nair. He should file a law suit against the S'pore govt. upon his return. The suit should be filed in the state of California, his residence, and stipulate the following:
- Unjustified and false detention
- loss of income from his detention
- Stress and trauma associated with this incident.

I believe that he can win. If he wins and the S'pore govt. does not pay up, he can file claims on their assets in the US. even if he loses, the publicity associated with the trial will embarass the PAP. Any number of lawyers will take up his case on a contingency basis. I hope he reads this and considers legala ction.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
TODAYonline.com

Singapore News // Friday, November 14, 2008

Nair says sorry, gets mercy

FORMER Singapore lawyer Gopalan Nair escaped a jail sentence after he offered an unreserved apology to the court and a district judge for the offending statements he made during a recent trial and on his blog.
Mr Nair, a United States citizen now, also withdrew unconditionally allegations he made against District Judge James Leong and any comments implying that the Singapore courts are beholden to the Government.
In a statement yesterday, the Attorney-General’s Chambers said that in view of his apology and undertaking not to make such statements in the future and to remove the offending blog posts, the Attorney-General (AG) will not be pressing for Mr Nair to be jailed.
During a hearing in the Subordinate Court on Wednesday, the58-year-old admitted that he had made statements that were punishable as contempt of court and apologised for his comments.
Wednesday’s court appearance comes two months after Mr Nair began serving a three-month jail term on Sept 20 for insulting a High Court judge.
The AG hauled Mr Nair to court for remarks made in the course of a trial in the Subordinate Courts between July and September this year, attacking the Singapore Judiciary and Judge Leong by stating that “the courts were being abused for political ends”.
He repeated the comments on the independence and impartiality of the Singapore Judiciary and Judge Leong in two blog postings about the trial.
On Wednesday, before District Judge Leslie Chew, Mr Nair stated that he unconditionally withdrew the allegations and statements implying that the Singapore courts are beholden to the Government.
“The Respondent further undertook in public not to make such statements in future and to remove the offending blog posts as soon as practicable,” said the statement.
Considering that Mr Nair had “purged his contempt” and had shown remorse, District Judge Chew admonished him in open court and warned him against launching attacks against the Singapore Judiciary in future.
He also ordered Mr Nair to pay legal costs to the AG.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the light entertainment:biggrin::p:rolleyes:

Don't forget to continue to provide the same next Mon at your '2nd Home':rolleyes:
I am here to deal with famiLEE LEEgime and not to give anyone a nice experience. It is not a significant consideration to me at all. Don't try to bother me with these again please.

I also suffered bad experience from all sorts of opposition fighters and activists, no need to tell every one everything here. But just to highlight when SDP's 10 CEC members want to apologize to famiLEE and dropped NKF subject, I also found it intolerable. But so what?

You will find out about big prices in due course, don't be in a hurry. :biggrin:

I have wider dynamic range and can self-restrain to be e.g. silent protester @ CPFB to wilder rebel to combatant. At this stage, I need to cover a vacuum sector that no activist in Singapore is playing, I will not restrain myself like before. At a suitable time I may change to fight gracefully and diplomatically. At extreme time I may have to turn military and manufacture corpse of my enemies. It is not mood swing, it is based on necessity and situation. It is not something your poorly informed comments or expectations can change.

I don't if I have to cause people stress or disappointment. I am not a provider of comfort to those who are wrongly expecting this. I am not sorry if anyone is distressed. :cool: Since that is just a little price to be paid.

A

Alu862

American does not care for this disloyal person. If not, Bush or Arnie would have raise the issue. Complain in California? I hope Arnie and the Chinese there give him a hard time

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Gopalan Nair could had done it in better stategy

http://sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=105366&postcount=12

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by theblackhole
thank u uncle..you ingerish very terok one...okay okay...must learn to sacrifice -sometimes even die - to achieve the greater good....u think u r doing the right thing now...getting all your organs cut out by the surgeon...u think u can still survive...by protesting like a clown in singapore....? why bet on the wrong horse? mr nair came and made a mockery of our system...came and called our top judges prostitutes...came and made a fool of our leaders...you condoned such a treacherous act? uncle you tell me right or not? thank you.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Nair is right.

Berlinda Ang deserve his comments.

But his didn't use the right strategy. He should focus attack on LKy in stead of the judges this old dog tried to hide behind. E.g. if he want to call Berlinda Ang a prostitute he should say that LKy & Son visited this prostitute instead of just attacking the judge.

In other words while attacking must link it directly to famiLEE.

Court & judges are servants for famiLEE and components of LEEgime.

Better strategy is only focus the fight to the top of pyramid instead of dealing with the lower and large portion of pyramid. Berlinda Ang is not a prime target but old dog thief is. Judges are too small, even the CJ isn't very big a target really.

Mr. Nair hit the judge who is too low in LEEgime, therefore LEEgime can afford to fix him like this. More experienced and trained activists knows the strategy - don't pick on the lower level members of LEEgime to lower yourself. E.g. if a mata hit you, you don't have to black his eyes. Just use his acts to nail the minister way above him. That is the way to win big. You want to black the eyes of Wong Kan Seng not mata kia. Nair would want to screw LKy instead of Berlinda Ang.

He was pissed about Berlinda Ang, but he have to learn to link the attack to damage famiLEE more than Berlinda Ang. When he do that correctly, Berlinda Ang would dare not to even act unless LKy gave the signal. If LKy kept quiet about it even the CJ would not dare to move.

I ask all the activists and opposition folks to learn and remember this strategy. :wink::cool:

If mata hit you, and you blacked his eyes in return they will just jail you, and it won't seem too unreasonable to many. Because the mata is too small in the LEEgime.

However if you blacked WKS's eyes for this (not literally) there is not only more to gain and less to lose, you actually win big.

The KL mata chief blacked Mr. Anwar's eyes, and Mr. Anwar still will not fix the mata chief, instead he use the incident to fix Dr. M. mata chief is too small, not worth the while. :biggrin: Anwar wants Dr. M. and he is absolutely right!

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then care to explain this taken from SDP's site?

In another incident, Mr Gopalan Nair called on SDP's leaders and other human rights advocates after he was released from jail on 20 Nov 08, following his two-month imprisonment for insulting High Court Judge Belinda Ang. Mr Nair bade farewell and the SDP wished him well and a safe journey home to the US. He left Singapore yesterday.

Why should they be there for a spineless swine? Only scoundrels like Yap Keng Ho, an agent provocateur, would try to salvage lily-livered GN.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I can say is that I really pity Dr Chee, CSC, Ambalan and gang. But then again Dr Chee should probably take a clear unequivocal position on a pest like you, wonder what's keeping him from doing the same?

I don't if I have to cause people stress or disappointment. I am not a provider of comfort to those who are wrongly expecting this. I am not sorry if anyone is distressed. :cool: Since that is just a little price to be paid. :wink:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mr. Gopalan Nair could had done it in better stategy

More bloody big talk from you, but in actual what have you achieved Yap? School gals laughing at your bo liao solo hunger strike opposite Istana, sheesh:rolleyes:

[ More experienced and trained activists knows the strategy - don't pick on the lower level members of LEEgime to lower yourself. E.g. if a mata hit you, you don't have to black his eyes. Just use his acts to nail the minister way above him. That is the way to win big. You want to black the eyes of Wong Kan Seng not mata kia. Nair would want to screw LKy instead of Berlinda Ang.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mr. Gopalan Nair could had done it in better stategy

http://sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=105366&postcount=12

I ask all the activists and opposition folks to learn and remember this strategy. :wink::cool:

QUOTE]

It's easy to preach this in this cyberspace. Why don't you get down to the ground like the SDP, organize your own events and get the support of the people for your "cause"?

Stop trying to ride on the coat tails of others. By the way, what happened to your "hunger strike" in front of the Istana?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
TODAYonline.com

Singapore News // Friday, November 14, 2008

Nair says sorry, gets mercy

FORMER Singapore lawyer Gopalan Nair escaped a jail sentence after he offered an unreserved apology to the court and a district judge for the offending statements he made during a recent trial and on his blog.

I thought he was very garang.

Anyway, what's with posting his departure and air ticket?
Oh no, in no time, we might have thousands of people posting their departure and arrival in this forum every single day.

Gopalan Nair, just another person to me. To some, he is patriot, to most, he is clown. :o