• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I sent Mr. Gopalan Nair off at Changi Airport

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I can say is that I really pity Dr Chee, CSC, Ambalan and gang. But then again Dr Chee should probably take a clear unequivocal position on a pest like you, wonder what's keeping him from doing the same?

A simple google will reveal that there is a clear stand on Yap. In recent reports and photographs, there is no mention/appearance of this clown Yap.

Maybe, they are of the view why give undue publicity to a publicity seeker. Who's this pest after all? The best way to get rid of a "parasite" like Yap is to ignore him totally!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
A simple google will reveal that there is a clear stand on Yap. In recent reports and photographs, there is no mention/appearance of this clown Yap.

Maybe, they are of the view why give undue publicity to a publicity seeker. Who's this pest after all? The best way to get rid of a "parasite" like Yap is to ignore him totally!

Everyone can see clearly here that you are the moronic "parasite" and "publicity seeker" desperately seeking to GATECRASH & HIJACK MY THREAD about Mr. Gopalan Nair and seek publicity by posting out of topic and irrelevant craps. :biggrin::wink::cool:

Interviewing Mr. Gopalan and sending him off at airport is MY OWN ACTIVITY organized by myself. And I did not invite you to take part. :biggrin: You are posting
out of topic and irrelevant craps in this thread obviously to SEEK PUBLICITY and Attention. Very lame and still don't know how to look into mirror at yourself.

Dare to talk about me? :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :oIo:
So of course I must from now ignore you totally!:biggrin::biggrin: You attention whore that have absolutely no standard!

Last edited:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
good bye to garbage...good-bye to good riddance...good-bye to nonsense....good-bye to quitter...go go go...don't come and spoil the good image of singapore...come with so much words and go home completely muted.....pls don't come and talk rubbish once more....go go go. thank u

After having to aplogise in court:o how not to go home muted?
That 'old Yappy dog' sh soon follow suit and not stay here 'ranting & raving' mad:mad:.:biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't travel much, do you. Three numbers means the airline is operating the flight. Four numbers means it's a codeshare and another airline is operating the flight.

An SQ flight often comes in many flight numbers, e.g. UA BA QF etc.

I had taken flights that bears up to 3 different flight numbers from different airlines. These are due to airlines joint operations & alliance agreements.

http://www.changiairport.com/changi/en/flight_information/arrival_departure/?__locale=en#_test

e.g. SQ246 & LH7983 are 2 flight numbers but on one same plane which could be either SIA or Luthansa. e.g. SQ218=LH9777 similarly.

The passenger mostly don't know these details when they booked and paid unless they are frequent flyer or their agents informed them. You could be paying and booking Luthansa, and when you checked in then you realized that it was actually an SIA plane also bearing that Luthansa flight number.

In that case your boarding pass will show SQ logo & flight number. While you are actually a Luthansa customer. The boarding passes are misleading, passengers had been always confused for boarding / x'fer and luggage claiming. Very annoying.

A

Alu862

So Gopi who hates everything Singaporean flies back on Singapore Airlines? Firstly, he comes here and stays in a Singaporean hotel--money contributed to Singapore.

Thne he get's fined for comitting several offences in Singapore--more more contributed to Singapore

Returns to hsi so called home (i hoep the PRCs in California give him a hard time) ona Singaporean Airline--more money to Singapore

What a great freedom fighter!!!!

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Gopi who hates everything Singaporean flies back on Singapore Airlines? Firstly, he comes here and stays in a Singaporean hotel--money contributed to Singapore.

Thne he get's fined for comitting several offences in Singapore--more more contributed to Singapore

Returns to hsi so called home (i hoep the PRCs in California give him a hard time) ona Singaporean Airline--more money to Singapore

What a great freedom fighter!!!!

This clown and his 'supporter' here do provde a service to Singapore. Being what they are Singaporeans will now appreciate our government more at the next election and not vote recklessly to allow the likes of these two through.:wink:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
bankrupt lawyer with bankrupt ideas trying to bankrupt our world class court.and we have a bankrupt uncle trying to pump into a bankrupt brain.sway man!

a real world class courts wont need a senior pap old man to lie that he got a letter from IBA praising it... and the IBA wont be lambasting the pap court as one lacking independence...

you want the report.. i already posted in this forum...

so goon.. stop making a fool of yourself here...