• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i may be leaving for good

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pc0yAOHs3vo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pc0yAOHs3vo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This one seems younger than the other older "vicitms" .

Looks like LKY's curse is spreading to the younger generations. We need an army of Van Helsings to get rid of the old vampire & his army of undead:smile:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anxiety disorders comes in many forms and most are harmless and sometimes it may go away by itself. I have come across a few of these and it has to be recognise and identified because victims occasionally do go over the edge. Relatives and friends can do a great deal to help if they know the problem, but there is lack of education on mental disorders. I once knew a lady in Manila who has a loaded gun in her house as she was afraid of someone she believe was going to kill her. She passed away from cancer 20 years later, but it could be the stress she feels every waking hour and sleepness nights because of her fear.

Depression which most of us experience, as in death of a close relative or friend usually disappears over time, but there are many who suffers from chronic depression and some take their own life. The cause is due to certain chemical imbalance of the brain magnified by certain events in that person's life. Without treatment, it will lead to despair and eventual tragedy.

We should extend a hand to those who have psychological problems and not aggravate it. Indeed, one sometimes observe a person talking to no one in particular. We laugh and say that person is mentally ill and talking to a spirit. Believe me, the human mind is so complicated, we know very little about it. It can conjure a real person in the minds of such cases, and thus actually believe he/she is conversing with someone real, but for the observer, there is actually nobody there.

Those who suffer from anxiety disorders usually seek attention, but it is also a cry for help. Please do the needful and help if you can.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am leaving spore, only thing i can't bare to part with is my family and friends. but no choice, if i continue to stay here and get tekaned by lee kuan yew and his croonies,they are super lan jiao langs. i surely die young. in my life, i have never encountered such wicked pple before.

hi there

1. bro, it is practically alright seeking consultation or speaking to some professionals on your issues.
2. letting it out is the first thing for some relief.
3. moving away may be some escape but such thought will return to haunt you further.
4. take up some hobby besides driving some cab!
5. are you really a cab driver or what?
6. come on! life is more than those sheep in miw!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even big time opposition members have nothing to fear. Only three categories have to fear:

1. Slanderers
2. Insurgents
3. Terrorists

Which category(ies) does Krafty belong to?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with anyone considering leaving "paradise", especially if your a lesser mortal. Plenty of people have already done so & I suspect many more will do so since the PAP's policy is obviously anti-citizen :rolleyes:

In 5 years one could qualify for citizenship in places like Canada. If I was Krafty I would consider Canada. It has cheap medical, cheap housing, comfortable life style, plenty of nice fishing holes, .... :smile:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anxiety disorders comes in many forms and most are harmless and sometimes it may go away by itself. I have come across a few of these and it has to be recognise and identified because victims occasionally do go over the edge.

Agree.

At clubhouse I always see one top retired civil servant in his 60s has a habit of using tissue papers to wipe table every 15 minutes..... :eek:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anxiety disorders comes in many forms and most are harmless and sometimes it may go away by itself. I have come across a few of these and it has to be recognise and identified because victims occasionally do go over the edge.

Agree.

At clubhouse I always see one top retired civil servant in his 60s has a habit of using tissue papers to wipe table every 15 minutes..... :eek:

Your example is more like he has OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder), as he has the fear of being contaminated by germs or dirt.

M

Mdm Tang

i am leaving spore, only thing i can't bare to part with is my family and friends. but no choice, if i continue to stay here and get tekaned by lee kuan yew and his croonies,they are super lan jiao langs. i surely die young. in my life, i have never encountered such wicked pple before.

___________Teresa teng, The moon represent my heart. 鄧麗君 - 月亮代表我的心[/SIZE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA5Dqz-98Qc&feature=related

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many thanks brudders! i decided to go for good. of course i will not forget to curse lee kuan yew and his croonies!
i will put up my picture soon.

Last edited: