• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have mixed feelings about LKY!

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone one use one language, use what international language? like i said, language is link to culture. if we all use ang moh language, we asian are just throwing away our cultural, racial identity.

Well you people don't always use English in your communications with friends, family and even strangers so what are you really talking about?

Pastors_of_CHC_Sucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
gnn. this one is ang moh forum of course i type ang moh here lah!

why borliao? if cultural meme is borliao, then chinese go pay respect to their ancestors during qing ming for fuck?

everyone one use one language, use what international language? like i said, language is link to culture. if we all use ang moh language, we asian are just throwing away our cultural, racial identity.

knn thats why i said you bo liao. qing ming is still practice what, chinese pple in sinky still go respect their ancestors what. use English as 1st language mean it has replace all other culture meh? like pap_die-hard-_fan said earlier, you really a fucktard leh. lol~

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies always believed they are angmos? why?

to the angmos, they think we are all from PRCs.

some even think Singapore is somewhere in China!!! LOL!!

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or you can also tell him to emigrate to that rubbish renegade province called Taiwan too, a consolation prize if the top prize alternative China is out of his abilities to reach.

But because more than 50% of the people there are riotous ingrates who advocate taiwanese independence (even their founder Generalissimo Chiang Kai Sek was NEVER treasonous enough to utter those two dirty, vulgar words), then he should expect more military exercises on their coasts from the Chinese Army every now and then, before the attack.

It all depends on the people's attitude over there, it's up to them.

sporean should face this issue of racial and cultural identity squarely in the face. what is a singaporean??? singapore constitute of 4 races, its 97.6% asian here. so do we wanna deny that? do we wanna ditch away our ties with our racial enthicity and just call ourselves singaporean? but what is a sporean then? born out of vaccum? no past no history, no heritage, no cultural heritage?

that doesn't make any sense.

in this earthly world, we all come from somewhere. the place we are born, the school we study, who are our ancestors, the bloodline, what do we read, etc.

we ask where do we go to school, where are we from, in social gathering, in interview. we gotta be from somewhere.

so singapore born out of Lee Kuan Yew self perceived world view? and what is that? Asian people ashame of asian language and culture, a country of ang moh wannabes. is that wat we wanna be?

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn thats why i said you bo liao. qing ming is still practice what, chinese pple in sinky still go respect their ancestors what. use English as 1st language mean it has replace all other culture meh? like pap_die-hard-_fan said earlier, you really a fucktard leh. lol~

how many times do i have to repeat? language is closely link to culture. u read, u write u speak more of english, the more westerner mindset u have.

do u need a diagram, graph, ms powerpoint to understand that simple fact???

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell me how do u stay asian, if u day in day out read only english literature, western philosphers work, all books in english?? where's the asianess then? where would it come from? FROM LAKSA???

Pastors_of_CHC_Sucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
how many times do i have to repeat? language is closely link to culture. u read, u write u speak more of english, the more westerner mindset u have.

do u need a diagram, graph, ms powerpoint to understand that simple fact???

bo liao, who say always read write speak englishwill become more westerner minded? i everyday read write speak english but still practice those chinese practices what. are u those ah tiongs from china that become local citizens? lol~

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell me how do u stay asian, if u day in day out read only english literature, western philosphers work, all books in english?? where's the asianess then? where would it come from? FROM LAKSA???

from your daily interaction with asian peasants? :biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
you parents must be very proud to have a kid like you.:rolleyes::oIo:

You fucking PAP balls licker retard.

You only aware that LKY kept you by paying you with money he sucked from us.

So you can come here with your pseudo rubbish pretending to be neutral.

You can just fuck off and go to France to take cooking lessons.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I donno maybe I aspire my country to be along side with the 1st tiers countries. Anything lesser is unacceptable to me....What about you? How do you feel about the old man?

Be muddlehead no more! The wealth that Singapore generated doesn't come in a silver platter for you to gobble. All you see are the hard work and wit of MM Lee and his team of ministers. And the hard work of your parents and grandparents who believe in MM Lee and cooperated and worked hard together with the PAP to bring what Singapore is today. You are from that generation that benefits from all the hard work that others put in.

Not even for a second should you think the world owe you a living - not even the drop of water you drink from the tap - which did not come easy from another country. In case you are still in doubt just go to a village in Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand - and then may be you will come crawling and praying and kowtowing to MM Lee and his PAP team.

How much is CSJ's mouth worth - compared to the thousands that MM Lee saved and raised the image of Singaporeans?

Like what your parents and grandparents used to say, your whole body dies except your mouth? Is your mouth worth so much - more than your heart, your stomach and your brain?

Time for you to wake up - like what the army sergeant used to scold the NS recruits - "wake you your fxxking idea"! And that is exactly what I am saying to you!

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night I had a conversation with my wife. She said LKY is not bad after all, since majority of Singaporeans have a HDB flat to live in. Some even better, lived in condos or private apartments. Most have jobs and have families. That brought me into thinking.

Well indeed compared with other developing countries, Singaporeans have it all, house, job and maybe cars. But why are Singaporeans complaining? We should be thankful for God's blessings on our country. Compared to Mao ZeDong, he's a nicer guy after all. At least he didn't screw up substantial portion of our population. Surely we can give some credits to him?

But then I keep on thinking, man this guy did all these so to benefit himself. his family and friends even more too. And he used suppressive methods to disable anyone who opposes him. He also monopolised many industries in SGP, so entrepreneurship is harder to flourish because of heavy liabilities to the state enterprises.

I donno maybe I aspire my country to be along side with the 1st tiers countries. Anything lesser is unacceptable to me, because of the values instilled into me during my growth with the country. Freedom of speech and democracy is also very important to me, now I am not hungry. Furthermore I don't want my children to live in an atmosphere of stress and fear.

So, I really have a mixed feelings about the Old Man.

Somewhat like eating a kiam sung tee like that kinda of feelings..

What about you? How do you feel about the old man?

Yo TeeKee, no matter what, LKY still much much better than your chrikukustian god, at least he do contribute alot of things for sinky, what contributions has your chrikukustian god do? :biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
bo liao, who say always read write speak englishwill become more westerner minded? i everyday read write speak english but still practice those chinese practices what. are u those ah tiongs from china that become local citizens? lol~

what are those chinese practices please tell? defending language and culture of the ex-colonial master as if your ancestors are from great britain, is it one of those 'chinese practices' u talk about?

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeanese are majority Chinese (as to the demography of this forum's visitors), so even if you type in Chinese (simplified of course, you won't want anything to do with Taiwan) people would still get what you mean anyway.

not really. many of them, they didn't even install chinese fonts in their system.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys must compare apples with apples. Singapore has a majority Chinese population, without being part of China. The only other 2 countries like this are Taiwan and Hongkong ( Hong Kong only went back to China in 1987).

SO how DOES Singapore compare with Taiwan and Hong Kong?