• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got my shot!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think she's just one of those unlucky ones.
IMG_20210604_011548_310.jpg

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can consider buy life insurance just in case u mati early... family get paid first from insurance then sue PAP for x years loss of income... huat ah...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos daft sinkies will believe watever MIW say.:smile:
The vaccine is bigger than the MIW. Oppie Paul Thambyah recommends it too. If you reject vaccination because of your hatred of the MIW, you have truly let them screw you up...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking the Wuhan virus vaccine is basically playing Russian Roulette with a syringe.
That is not true. Vaccinations protect 95% and if you get COVID19, it downgrades the disease so it becomes so mild you won't die or suffer serious illness. Over 2 billion people in the world are vaccinated. They cant all be playing Russian roulette.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is not true. Vaccinations protect 95% and if you get COVID19, it downgrades the disease so it becomes so mild you won't die or suffer serious illness. Over 2 billion people in the world are vaccinated. They cant all be playing Russian roulette.
Specious reasoning. :unsure:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got my 1st jab on Friday.
Little pain when the needle was poked.
Stayed in holding Bay for 1/2 hour to see any reaction than can go home.
After that can feel the pain, especially when I used strength/muscle on my injection arm. My friend said he had a bit swelling, but I had no swelling, the pain lasted until Sunday morning.

Attachments

• 20210606_210643.jpg
    20210606_210643.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 84

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the vaccination drive has leeched a milestone and my uncle can give a executive summary here KNN
1. Data published for getting fever on 2nd jab is inaccurate as the rate of getting fever is about >=50% leegardless of age and health conditions KNN
2. Other Side effects varies and age and pre existing health conditions has no leelationship with the Side effects KNN I.e purelee based on luck and own body leeaction KNN

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN the vaccination drive has leeched a milestone and my uncle can give a executive summary here KNN
1. Data published for getting fever on 2nd jab is inaccurate as the rate of getting fever is about >=50% leegardless of age and health conditions KNN
2. Other Side effects varies and age and pre existing health conditions has no leelationship with the Side effects KNN I.e purelee based on luck and own body leeaction KNN
2nd shot, most of them, the bodies become heaty, some have mild fever, that's why must drink a lot water, coconut water or chao kuek drink to keep the body cool. Panadol will do the trick for mild fever.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd shot, most of them, the bodies become heaty, some have mild fever, that's why must drink a lot water, coconut water or chao kuek drink to keep the body cool. Panadol will do the trick for mild fever.

Raped 2nd time? By indian dick.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

British MP Lord Palmerston: The constitution of USA need opium and we are merely supply to their needs.... huat ah..... vaccine is not better than opium...