• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don't understand the animosity against FTs in this forum.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was in the bus, I would have helped you.
Make it a point these days to defend Singaporeans especially the elderly or disabled, against unruly and illogical foreigners.
Currently trying to resist the urge to ask this question: "Where did u serve your NS?"
"Singaporeans first" is now my policy and I don't mean those who applied for and got their pink ICs last year.

i am glad u on my side.

sometime it make me wonder, how come none of this forum resident racists, ie.. Jah, muthu, KNNBCB, never encounter what i went thru. i even being call an ass kisser by Jah because i disagree with some of his view. where are they when i am defending a fellow singapore chinese from foreigners' abuse.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

how would u feel if the FT trash only ask for almost half of wat u r drawing??????? u hav to look from a biz perspective!!!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, I think they are all overseas. Hence, they never encounter what you've said. I'm pretty intrigue by what is happening in SIngapore. Mind you, I still have friends and family there and what they are telling me is no different from what I've read here. I started this thread because I've not seen some of the extreme "things" like what you have mentioned here. In fact, I've seen white aussies "defending" new migrants here.
i am glad u on my side.

sometime it make me wonder, how come none of this forum resident racists, ie.. Jah, muthu, KNNBCB, never encounter what i went thru. i even being call an ass kisser by Jah because i disagree with some of his view. where are they when i am defending a fellow singapore chinese from foreigners' abuse.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Ash007, like you I have lived in overseas for an extended period of time so I sort of understand your question.

The fact is your stand on immigration (and to some extent - racial?) issues will never be reconciled due to your resident status. For Australia, the immigration policy has helped transform the country into a more vibrant and multicultural society. Most young white ozzies I know are acceptive of immigration and diversity because it has increased the quality of life (of course, they had some trouble with the Lebanese and Vietnamese community but that is for another discussion thread). Backwater towns like Gippsland, Blacktown have undergone rejuvenation and rapid development.

In Singapore's case, our land mass is obviously restricted. There's also the case of job opportunities, school placement and national service.

When someone's ricebowl and quality of life is threatened, his views will change.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not xenophobic nor racist... But I just can't stand these leeching India Ah Nehs.. Try going to Parkway Parade on a weekend, and you'll see plenty of these creatures doing their shopping.. Went to my parents Tampines home the other day, I see more and more of these Ah Nehs moving to the neighbouring blocks.. Every afternoon they would hold a picnic at the playground.. The parents will be yakking the afternoon away in Tamil while their small pesky iritating little Ah nehs would be shouting and screaming wildly around the playground in their PAP kindergarten uniforms.. Try going to Changi South and you'll hear Hindi being spoken widely among the Ah Neh office workers there.. These fucktards are so Yaya when in Spore.. They have this Maharaja like attitude thinking that they are the best thing to come out of India since Chappati.. They think they are so Special in our Govt's Foreign Talent Scheme but in actual fact these bloody Ah Nehs are just 3rd rate talent in their field of industry.. Many of these buggers will usually bring their whole damn village with them to Spore when they came here to work.. And this also resulted in the massive problem of overcrowding in our already tiny Island.. I'm sure this is the same story elsewhere in Spore..

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not xenophobic nor racist... But I just can't stand these leeching India Ah Nehs.. Try going to Parkway Parade on a weekend, and you'll see plenty of these creatures doing their shopping.. Went to my parents Tampines home the other day, I see more and more of these Ah Nehs moving to the neighbouring blocks.. Every afternoon they would hold a picnic at the playground.. The parents will be yakking the afternoon away in Tamil while their small pesky iritating little Ah nehs would be shouting and screaming wildly around the playground in their PAP kindergarten uniforms.. Try going to Changi South and you'll hear Hindi being spoken widely among the Ah Neh office workers there.. These fucktards are so Yaya when in Spore.. They have this Maharaja like attitude thinking that they are the best thing to come out of India since Chappati.. They think they are so Special in our Govt's Foreign Talent Scheme but in actual fact these bloody Ah Nehs are just 3rd rate talent in their field of industry.. Many of these buggers will usually bring their whole damn village with them to Spore when they came here to work.. And this also resulted in the massive problem of overcrowding in our already tiny Island.. I'm sure this is the same story elsewhere in Spore..

This is a far cry from those enterprising indian customers of mine who migrated here in the 70s. Those were rags to riches stories and they are still so humble now even though they are millionaires. These are the real job creators unlike the leeches and snakes we have now. Times have changed......

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe I've been out of the country for too long ...
u can juz c dat tis loon burger can cos so much rots, create so much resentment, bring about so much probs in such a short span of time ... while u were away ...

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do agree. No need to hate FTs. If sinkees can stand on their own, there will be no need for FTs.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a far cry from those enterprising indian customers of mine who migrated here in the 70s. Those were rags to riches stories and they are still so humble now even though they are millionaires. These are the real job creators unlike the leeches and snakes we have now. Times have changed......

I once encountered young chap in a pub who used to be a Sales staff in a shopping mall.. He told me that the worst customers he faced were the Indian Ah Nehs who were not only demanding but extremely bloody fussy.. And these customers are the usual IT workers from India who think they are one big F@ck... I don't think the PAP will curb the invasion of these Ah Nehs from India.. More of them will be here in time to come..

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I was in the bus, I would have helped you.
Make it a point these days to defend Singaporeans especially the elderly or disabled, against unruly and illogical foreigners.
Currently trying to resist the urge to ask this question: "Where did u serve your NS?"
"Singaporeans first" is now my policy and I don't mean those who applied for and got their pink ICs last year.

I was walking back home after dinner today and when I reach a traffic junction, a PRC came up to me and asked me whether there is any bus that goes to China town. I didn't even bother to look at him and he went in front of me and ask me the same question again. He wasn't rude but I told him there was none although there is a bus that goes to Chinatown. Then he pointed to the LRT station and ask me whether it goes to CCK. I told him yes. He ask me which direction and how many stops. I pointed to the opposite direction and told him 5 stops, which will bring him even further from his destinations and there are no buses at that stop. Muahahahahaha............

Then I crossed the road and a local lady stopped her car beside me and asked me for directions to Yishun. I put on my best smile and gave her specific directions to Yishun. I even repeat it twice as she was trying to record what I've said. I waived to her as she drove off.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know this sounds mushy.. We all have our own differences with other races here.. I too have quite few problems with our local Mats and the Mamas.. But in a dispute with a foreigner, I would rather side with a fellow Sinkie whether he's a Mat or a local Keling... We can deal with our differences later on.. The main common enemy is the countless Foreign thrash that's polluting our country.. After reading countless reports of these foreign bastards bullying our local Sinkies, I think its time we take a United Stand against these foreign bastards.. I remembered witnessing a fight between 2 Yaya Pinoys and a large group of Sinkies at a Changi Village pub.. Sinkies consisting of our Chinese, Malays and local Mamas whacking hard these 2 Pinoys till they fled in a cab.. I feel kinda proud to be a Sporean that night..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FT also human although some of them behave worst then some Singaporean . But there's also good FT around , same as there's good Singaporean in Singapore . I always said nationality got nothing to do with personality .

now Singapore got so many FT , why not make use of those FT and think of a business to earn their money ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt I'll be called a Singaporean when I return to visit it. My dress and speech have changed over the years. I wear a fedora, akubra hat, five finger vibram and carry a GGTS.

A schoolmate who is now an Australian(for decades), visits Spore at least once a year to see his parents. He tells me that he's often asked by curious Sporeans his background. When people find out he's an ex-Sporean who's emigrated, people actually congratulate him for having escaped paradise :eek:

They are actually happy for him because he's someone who got away & made a better life elsewhere :smile:. It's a sad reflection of what most people really think about being a Sporean :o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In my younger days at a well known school at Fort Canning there were many indian & chinese students from humble backgrounds e.g. parents who were bus drivers, shop keepers, indian shops owners, gangsters,...:smile:

Some of them are now leaders of the bizness community. Today many of them would be written off because they wouldn't have the necessary connections, money or background. It's a different ball game now.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big fuck ah nehs plenty in Mustafa's perfume section especially saturday nights before going for their night out, samplers are always empty by 7pm! Guess what they did?

Last edited:

maikonglanjiaowei

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got reading problems and understanding the issues behind FTs. It is about jobs (putting food on the table) and low pay, dickhead!

Pinoys accept lower pay cuts, and kick back to employers, to secure jobs and leave local Singaporeans out of job becos of pay problem. If one day Singapore $ exchange rate are 100 time lower than Pinoy $ and Singaporeans go over to Pinoy Manila city to work and accept low pay cuts than local Pinoy local in Philippine you think Pinoy don't jump.

You are in Oz too long sucking PM JG cb juice!

Maybe I've been out of the country for too long. But I never quite figured out the animosity against, Filipinos, PRCs, Indians in this forum. This occurred to me when I have to ring up my medical insurance for some assistance. After the problem was resolved, the caller asked if I was Korean, I mentioned no, I was Chinese. I asked if she was, she replied she was Filipino, I tend said "Kumusta ka na", and she began laughing out loud and said there are just so many asians here and how I know that. I said I have korean and Filipino friends and learned a little. Everything was very jovial and I could continue the conversation if I need to. Too bad I'm married I suppose. Are things really that bad in Singapore that most people can't seem to live harmoniously with these FTs? My company has migrants from all over the world, Indians, PRCs, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Americans, Koreans, Japanese. Is it purely the "quality" of the FTs Singapore is getting?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually when I left, uncle Goh still in power leh. So its some time ago.

u can juz c dat tis loon burger can cos so much rots, create so much resentment, bring about so much probs in such a short span of time ... while u were away ...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too Kind = Appeared As Either Stupid Or Cowardly

i am glad u on my side.

There was a saying I will always remember : if you are nice, it's a sign of weakness; and if you are honest, you are stupid. I'll defend the Chinese too BUT ONLY the good Chinese whether they be weak or small. There are evil ones like ... a bad Hakka ? I will help to push the wheelchair down one step and let the other 99 ones do the job.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight Or Die

FT also human although some of them behave worst then some Singaporean . But there's also good FT around , same as there's good Singaporean in Singapore . I always said nationality got nothing to do with personality .

now Singapore got so many FT , why not make use of those FT and think of a business to earn their money ?

marque.png

In theory, you are right. But, wait till you see some of these assholes thinking they own the world with the letter of marque from the fascist party. It's a divide and conquer plan for PAP's advantage.

At first, I don't know what some of these people were ranting at. But, as time goes on, you will know them better. Yes, not all are bad. If I had a choice, I will rather stand side by side with another Chinese and I don't care whether he or she is from PRC or Taiwan who will defend the right cause.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody ?

A schoolmate who is now an Australian(for decades), visits Spore at least once a year to see his parents. He tells me that he's often asked by curious Sporeans his background. When people find out he's an ex-Sporean who's emigrated, people actually congratulate him for having escaped paradise :eek:

They are actually happy for him because he's someone who got away & made a better life elsewhere :smile:. It's a sad reflection of what most people really think about being a Sporean :o

But, Sam thought this is a heavenly haven for bizmen. Is the word "everybody" means 2 to 6 people ? I don't think everyone say that because 60% said that Sinkingland is a heaven on earth. The KOK uncles and line dancing aunties are very happy.