• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don't understand the animosity against FTs in this forum.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a sad story. Not only the Indian FT, the Ang Mo FT GM sent promotional material via email at the request of another Ang Mo on a Club change of rules but refused to do the same for a Singaporean who held the opposite view. We really need to examine our position in our country.

Singaporeans are not prepared for the foreign invasions. They cannot stand up to the government, they cannot stand up to foreigners, may as well be a Third Class citizens in their own country!

Let's not forget what happened to native Fijians in Fiji - "One Country, One People, One Destiny" ! (sound like Malaysian Malaysia) The later arrivals claiming over the traditional power base.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can never understand the Lebanese, be they Christians or Muslims, what the f*ck they are doing in Australia. They need to set aside their arrogance and perhaps do some works that are not illegal. Otherwise, they will always remain marginal and sidelined. Perhaps, these troubles need to be sent to Malaysia to play "friendly" soccer, in excuse of Malaysians sending problems (Chinese) overseas.

Lebanon is one of the most war ravaged countries in the world. I had the chance to know a few of them during my time in Oz and I have been intrigued. They are great friends if you are accepted into their circle. Most of them at Shi'tes so they can be quite liberal. Alcohol and ozzie pussy is fair game for them.

The problem is they have been bombed so many times by invading forces it's made them very militant. They are always ready to fight for another muslim brother for the wrong reasons. So many times I've seen altercations with security guards and bouncers over petty reasons.

Lebanon was originally a rich and beautiful country bless with beautiful women. It's been sadly hollowed out by emigration due to years of invasion. People will be surprised to know that latin americans Salma Hayek, Shakira. Carlos Slim (the world's richest man) and even the founder of Swatch are Lebanese or of Lebo descent.

Ya lah babib!

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Sydney 1 in 5 are born overseas. Not sure about Singapore 1 in 2? As for the first question, why would I be in Sydney if I'm associated with the pap?

yeah i mistaken you with another person, char_azn i think his nick. pasie pasie

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe I've been out of the country for too long. But I never quite figured out the animosity against, Filipinos, PRCs, Indians in this forum.

you are FT in australia right. so you hope people in singapore treat their FT as well as australian treat you.
if singapore hammer their FT, maybe subconsciously you are afraid the australian white might hammer you one day. you may have the passport, but they might treat you as outsider.