• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I bought iPhone 13 and change new 5g SIM card but still shows 4g

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s a 4g antenna cluster. 5g antennas are in 16x16, 32x32, 64x64 upto 256x256 mimo arrays. mostly on rooftops pointing downwards to streets.
The ones that were installed at the rooftops during the scamdemic were all 5G. These were all implemented all around the world

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the network the telco is being hooked on to when overseas.
I am still holding Simba because it has good data coverage overseas.
Simba oversea connection is good, is it? I am planning to get a sim card for my huawei p60 pro phone, i use it for oversea photo taking, it seems like a good choice to have it. How is the roaming charges like?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never have or will have a 5g phone, all my phones including my p60 pro are 4g phones. Will not support 5g.

All 5G phones are 4G phones by default unless you enabled it in the settings or with a 5G subscription plan. :wink:

Only Starhub no-contract and CMLink still offer a 4G plan. Not sure about the other ones.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 5G phones are 4G phones by default unless you enabled it in the settings or with a 5G subscription plan. :wink:

Only Starhub no-contract and CMLink still offer a 4G plan. Not sure about the other ones.
in fact i never switch to 4g in sg, i always use the H+ signal on my phone. when i switch to 4g, my head can sense it, not a good sensation. However, malaysia 4g is just the choice, but i dun have the bad sensation feel to it. I suspect sg 4g is not tune correctly and is harmful to health.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simba oversea connection is good, is it? I am planning to get a sim card for my huawei p60 pro phone, i use it for oversea photo taking, it seems like a good choice to have it. How is the roaming charges like?
It depends on the overseas telco partner.

I am using the cheapo $10 plan which comes with 1 GB roaming. I used it in Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan, and I don't have a problem.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorted by now? Maybe you need another phone? Honestly, I've found that I don't care as much about mobile data these days. I prefer to spend more time enjoying the great outdoors and engaging in activities that bring me joy. Thanks to the team at https://ukwritings.com/, I don’t have to stress about the important tasks and assignments that once occupied so much of my time. Their support has allowed me to delegate those responsibilities effectively, freeing me up to focus on living my life and making the most of my free time.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever complained to StarHub and asked them a tough question.

Why in Tuas and Woodland, I can get Malaysia signal.

However in JB and Gelang Patah, I never ever get any StarHub signal,

They cannot answer me
Because many many jiuhu there mah :smile: