• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am worry it will be a walkover for President Election.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
If walkover, only Tharman got holiday....boarding double decker open top bus waving at people no need to work...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter who is the overpaid Istana doggie.

The last one was handpicked, even the 'walkover' phase was bypassed.

This is the kind of shithole country we live in. Get used to it.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There won't be a walkover. My kaki in the selection council said very likely all 4 candidates will qualify.
If really all 4 candidates were to qualify, I will find it very tough to tick that 1 out of 4 .
Till date I doesn't know who to tick even I know that whoever got selected has no impact on me or even sinkies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If really all 4 candidates were to qualify, I will find it very tough to tick that 1 out of 4 .
Till date I doesn't know who to tick even I know that whoever got selected has no impact on me or even sinkies.

Most patriots will vote for SM Tharman. Oppies and traitors have 3 other choices. Don't say PAP don't believe in democracy.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most patriots will vote for SM Tharman. Oppies and traitors have 3 other choices. Don't say PAP don't believe in democracy.
I'm neither a patriots nor a oppies & traitors that's why I find it really hard to do that tick.
Probably I will pass this round I.e void