• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am screwed because I have been proud

PropertyWatcher

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last six hours have been hell for me.

My wife discovered I had an affair and have taken the boy away.

All this time I was busy following the market and too proud to notice that my behaviour was unbecoming and irresponsible

So what if I made lots of money and had good deals. Now my family life fallen apart

I don't know how to make good on my mistake. I feel ashamed and I want to kill myself. I don't know if I should just drive my car into a tree at 100kmh. Ihope that can take away the pain and sorrow

But I know that is even more irresponsible so I wont do it

But I am filled with deep sense of shame and regret

If only I can turn back the clock by one week.

But thats no use

I am really screwed now. I deserve this. Everything I am in my life is meaningless now

I know many of you will laugh at me, it won't matter. I deserve it

PropertyWatcher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I made such a stupid mistake. I really dont know what to do now.

If only I knwo how to set things right. I am willing to be a pauper and suffer if I can have my fmaily back

Why was I so stupid and fucked up. I really dont know what to do now

PropertyWatcher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a real idiot. I deserve to be punished for not cherishing what I have and focusing on the wrong things. Now my life is not worth living. Why was I such an asshole to hurt the ones I love and now myself. I and my stupid lust. Now everyone I loev and cherish is gone. I am so tired.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
. Now everyone I loev and cherish is gone. I am so tired.

Think of the fun you can have developing new relationships and building a new family that is bigger and better than the one you have just lost.

Being stuck with the same loved ones year in year out can become extremely boring! Change is always good.:wink:

PropertyWatcher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really want to kill myself now. I am so fucking stupid

All the good deals I have done mean absolutely nothing.

I have hurt the people that I loved and destroyed so many lives because of my lust. I am a stupid undeserving fuckhead asshole that is the bottom of the sewer asshole.

I deserve all the pain I am suffering. I am a real dickhead.

How can I ever ever set things right. I am a real piece of shit

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All this time I was busy following the market and too proud to notice that my behaviour was unbecoming and irresponsible

So what if I made lots of money and had good deals. Now my family life fallen apart

I don't know how to make good on my mistake. I feel ashamed and I want to kill myself. I don't know if I should just drive my car into a tree at 100kmh. Ihope that can take away the pain and sorrow

But I know that is even more irresponsible so I wont do it.

But thats no use

I am really screwed now. I deserve this. Everything I am in my life is meaningless now

Well what is done is done, you can't turn back the clock.

Hopefully you can make it up to her.

Even if she forgive you, you will be constantly be remind of what you have done.

You certainly have choices, live as a timid man or live as a man.

Be a man face your own devil, if she choose the path of divorce try to make your son and her's life easier, after all you owe both of them and you are making ton of money.

Or be a slave forever living with your guilt and under her control.

Or just tell her straight, you are sorry you will somehow make it up to her, but don't expect to be treated like a slave and you are not going to fool around anymore.

I do pray and hope that you and your family can and are able to get back together again.:smile::smile::smile:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not the end of the world yet.
start from ground zero and carry on your life.
there are people out there,worst than you but they still carry on living.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really want to kill myself now. I am so fucking stupid

All the good deals I have done mean absolutely nothing.

I have hurt the people that I loved and destroyed so many lives because of my lust. I am a stupid undeserving fuckhead asshole that is the bottom of the sewer asshole.

Bro, cool down, go and say sorry to your family....

slowly try to show them you have changed....and you are sorry for what you have done....

You should try to makeup to them...no point thinking over what you have already done....try to solve the problem....

what has been done cannot be undo.....move forward......salvage the situation..you still have a long road to go...

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well... now you have realise that you are such a dickhead and idiot... thats a good start...

You can now go plead guilty and let your wife slap you or whack you ..... till she is happy.... then you can do all your mean to win her back... but ... only try all your means and ways to win her back IF and only IF, you truely love her and want her to walk the rest of your life together.... hand-in-hand....

If you think she is not the one that you want to spend your life with.... then... move on with your life.... you are rich, smart... you should have a great life ahead....

Cheer man... be a man...

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you are better than me :

1. You can get a sexy girl
2. You can make lots of money

Guess what? -> You can make a new family!

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
pple who really want to kill themselves don't talk about it. do i know u? would i care if u died? would the forumers here care if you died? no, no, no. good night.

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
just an outlet for him lah... give him a break.. if what he say really happened, then this guy has gone through quite a bit.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your family means that much to you, then ask for forgiveness from your family. Again and again and again. And really mean it. We all make mistakes. We try to forgive, and we hope to be forgiven.

Try. And hope. It's better than giving up. It's your family.

Wish you luck.

But I know that is even more irresponsible so I wont do it

But thats no use

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah, don't be a crying baby lah. This is no place for you to ask for help or any form of advice. Got screwed by wife. You deserved it. So forget about the whole thing. Start everything new.No need to seek help from Sammyboys. The only person who can help you is yourself. Even GOD cannot help you.

Get out of this self-pity stuff and get out of this mess yoursefl. I know because all this mess will clear with time. Taking your life is no solution. So if you die the sun and earth will collapse or what? Kill yourself for what!!! Just pick up the pieces and move on with your life.

Look at me.Penniless, homeless,jobless...and friendless. I still continue with my fuckup life. Kill myself? Kill everybody? Kill the whole world?

Steady and look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself.." I'll survive!!!" Good Luck!!!!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know if you realize this but your wife really loves you and therefore is hurt by you?

1. If she didn't love you, she would not leave you given that you are a rich guy. The fact that she got upset at you for having an affair shows that. Most women would just tolerate it for your money.

2.She took your son with her. Most women will just dump the kid and start anew. She bothers taking the kid along as she cares for his welfare.

You better say sorry and try to get her back. No point just feeling upset and talking on the forum.

Keep bombarding her with calls and talk to her in person. All your money is meaningless if you lose the love of a good woman.

Good luck!

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
time will heal all wounds. It happened so suddenly and you feel lost. Dont worry too much, what will be will be. All the times in life, things will turn out just right.

So just continue to do what you are good at for a living, now thats the most important. Family might leave you, but you still need to have income. What really matters is money in the pocket.

Anyway, family ties are way over rated.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Admitting and realising you're at fault is a good start. Try to patch up.

Always remember that both you and her want the best for your son. He may be your saving grace.