• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am 28 years old. Am I young, middle age, or old? What is your SG dream?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A typical lifestyle block in NZ is a home on 2 to 5 acres of land which can be utilised as a "boutique" farm to supplement income. It isn't big enough to be a proper farm. However, income can be derived by utilising the land for small scale cultivation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobby_farm

hi there

1. sammy, honest that is pretty neat and smart move.
2. not sucking up to you.
3.but it is indeed some wise choice.
4. rather than some hell hole on sheepishland.
5. i have something in the northern territory too.
6. not in the country but in the cbd area overlooking its botanic gardens.
7. it shall be alright living the rest of my life there, i guess!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think nothing to define...its just areas designated by the Auckland authorities. West and Eastern part of Auckland.

Boss in East .....i think the bigger and better lifestyle blocks are in the West.

If boss didnt ' tak brakes ' too early mebbe he could have bought property in the Western part.

Lets see his reply.

Anyway i think i gonna join you on another infraction cos of improper quoting or some reason like that ...happened on another thread...he didnt notice yet...but his eagle eyes will see it soon.

hi there

1. bro, thank you for the "definition" thing.
2. honest, till now i know nuts on the infraction thing on "messing up on quotes".
3. hahaha! i accept and live!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha yes accept la...what can we do when the enforcer strikes :(

Good to know you are also well set up.

hi there

1. bro, thank you for the "definition" thing.
2. honest, till now i know nuts on the infraction thing on "messing up on quotes".
3. hahaha! i accept and live!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1. sammy, honest that is pretty neat and smart move.

I made the decision because it was my dream to live in a proper home on a proper piece of land I could call my own.

Everyone should have a dream and they should work hard to turn that dream into a reality.

If you stop dreaming, you stop living and that's when you turn into a miserable old sod.:p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
you need maid or not? I can cook, keep house clean and i can go enhance my breasts. If you interested reply here or PM me. Thanks.

I made the decision because it was my dream to live in a proper home on a proper piece of land I could call my own.

Everyone should have a dream and they should work hard to turn that dream into a reality.

If you stop dreaming, you stop living and that's when you turn into a miserable old sod.
tongue.gif

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you need maid or not? I can cook, keep house clean and i can go enhance my breasts. If you interested reply here or PM me. Thanks.

I enjoy doing work around the house. Why should I pay someone else to deprive me of the fun I'm having.

jw5

Loyal
The 28 year old man needs to get richer.
Then he can hire people to deal with those who cannot speak English or who are illiterate.
His problem is that he is too poor and has to do things himself.
Poor baby.

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's yr problem? You asked everybody here a question "Am I young, middle age or old?" and I'm just giving you my answer. Dont be too sure you wont drop dead before I do.

Growing old is a privilege that you may not possess. Pls live well. at least I am already there.

What is your problem? I am just stating the fact that you are old, why are you so sensitive about the fact that you are old. If I don't call you an old man, do I call you a young man?

I am not being rude, you are an old man. I am not calling you a dinosaur, that would be false, you are just an old old man. You, like many old men are so insecure about your age. You compensate 1.by convincing yourself you are still young, 2.insulting those who are younger than you. I can understand your behaviour, however pathetic it is, you need to feel like you have some self-worth and life left.

It is a fact that when you are old, your body loses 0.5-1% of its muscle mass every year after 25yo. It is also a fact that your brain declines and you are at high risk for diabetes, cancer, strokes, basically every illness in the book.

This is part and parcel of nature. If you are bitter because you did not treasure your youth or were dumb enough to think that when you grow old life would be better, that is your problem. Now you have no more youth, your hands are trembling, and urine droplets keep leaking out into your underwear.

I already stated you can continue calling me whatever you want to make yourself feel better. At the end of the day, I have youth and life left, while you are already old and about to die from stroke.

These are just facts about your age and your body, I am not insulting you, you must learn to accept the facts and not run away from them. Only then can you get that chip off your shoulder.

You should stand outside your HDB and yell 'I am old! I am old! I leak urine! I have high blood pressure! I know I will soon die of stroke! I have wasted my youth! I have no more life left!', every day, it will help you accept the facts about yourself.

The 28 year old man needs to get richer.
Then he can hire people to deal with those who cannot speak English or who are illiterate.
His problem is that he is too poor and has to do things himself.
Poor baby.

With statements like you, one can tell you are obviously not rich, but dreaming of being rich daily.

I am not rich myself, but I do have rich relatives, who are millionaires. Factory owner, CFO of Fortune 500 company, restaurant owner etc. They all still have to deal with losers on a daily basis, in Singapore it is unavoidable, because it is so crowded. We try to minimise it, not because we look down on the peasants, but because the peasants in Singapore are truly rude, disgusting and aggressive.

We still have to deal with people who can't speak English, when we go to restaurants or shops with illiterate 'Singaporeans' or foreigners, we just point, or go to another shop. We still have to deal with rude, agressive school dropouts, we just take them on.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I said you are my boy boy. You are so cute. 28 yo boy boy has a 28 day old brain. Does yr mother know you are here? Did you ask her for permission, boy boy?

What is your problem? I am just stating the fact that you are old, why are you so sensitive about the fact that you are old. If I don't call you an old man, do I call you a young man?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not being rude, you are an old man. I am not calling you a dinosaur, that would be false, you are just an old old man. You, like many old men are so insecure about your age. You compensate 1.by convincing yourself you are still young, 2.insulting those who are younger than you. I can understand your behaviour, however pathetic it is, you need to feel like you have some self-worth and life left.

It is a fact that when you are old, your body loses 0.5-1% of its muscle mass every year after 25yo. It is also a fact that your brain declines and you are at high risk for diabetes, cancer, strokes, basically every illness in the book.

This is part and parcel of nature. If you are bitter because you did not treasure your youth or were dumb enough to think that when you grow old life would be better, that is your problem. Now you have no more youth, your hands are trembling, and urine droplets keep leaking out into your underwear.

I already stated you can continue calling me whatever you want to make yourself feel better. At the end of the day, I have youth and life left, while you are already old and about to die from stroke.

These are just facts about your age and your body, I am not insulting you, you must learn to accept the facts and not run away from them. Only then can you get that chip off your shoulder.

You should stand outside your HDB and yell 'I am old! I am old! I leak urine! I have high blood pressure! I know I will soon die of stroke! I have wasted my youth! I have no more life left!', every day, it will help you accept the facts about yourself.

One day you too will be old.. You too will yell '' I am old ''...... You too will leak urine on your shit stench bed... Remember lad, you gonna get old one day too .. Just remember that..

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I said you are my boy boy. You are so cute. 28 yo boy boy has a 28 day old brain. Does yr mother know you are here? Did you ask her for permission, boy boy?
he could have replied you and is pounding furiously at the keyboard replying to others. but his post will only appear a while later. so pls be patient. :biggrin: :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem. I am prepared to wait for him to grow up.

At 28, he is like my sons, that is why I refer to him as boy boy. In an affectionate way, I was simply saying he's still very young and has a long way ahead of him. But with his short fuse due to immaturity, he couldnt accept, and called me old man, wrinkled and fraily etc . Not only me, but other bros consider that rude, very rude.

he could have replied you and is pounding furiously at the keyboard replying to others. but his post will only appear a while later. so pls be patient. :biggrin: :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No he doesn't mean that. You can tell that he's thinking within the confines of the little red dot. The fact that his dream contains the word "condo" pretty much confirms it.

I never dreamt of living in a condo. It's an awful lifestyle and the maintenance fees can be crippling. I always aspired to own 5 acres and my dreams came true in the the mid 90s when I bought 6.5 acres for AUD230,000.

so based on all the info you given in this thread, and other things we know when you create the original sammyboy sex site, your age is estimated to be 65 years old. Between 28-40, when you were in singapore, you go to geylang often and bang malaysian hookers.
We did not ask you, but you split it all out by yourself.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem. I am prepared to wait for him to grow up.

At 28, he is like my sons, that is why I refer to him as boy boy. In an affectionate way, I was simply saying he's still very young and has a long way ahead of him. But with his short fuse due to immaturity, he couldnt accept, and called me old man, wrinkled and fraily etc . Not only me, but other bros consider that rude, very rude.

Tsk, tsk.....for a 28 year old man, he is kind of acting like a 14 year old. Very immature I must say at this age.