• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HTHT

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
He WhatsApped me for a HTHT on Sunday. I have yet to reply. It's Shark week and I have simply no mood for anything involving any sort of HTHTs. The prostaglandins in my body are still in active possession of my soul. Until my uterine lining is throughly expelled, nothing matters except myself.

When we separated, he left behind his collection of two Vacheron Constantin, two Hublot, an Audemars Piguet and two or three Rolexes and or Cartier. Only God knows how many are there in his watchbox, which he has forgotten to bring along. Anyway, I dumped it in the corner section of the humid storeroom.

On second thoughts, post his cryptic WhatsApp messages, he probably wants to have a HTHT on the pretext of getting back that box of junk. Not that it matters to me to return it, but I hope the humidity and dampness have impaired these soulless timepieces to an irreparable condition.

If he continues to WhatsApp me for a HTHT and pisses me off at the wrong timing, I might just bring the box to Marina Barrage, dump them into the sea,. He and his pernicious woman from China can scuba for it at their own leisure. A perfect HTHT vacation for themselves.

Wonderful isn't it for a Alpha male and his chinky gold-digger slut?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He WhatsApped me for a HTHT on Sunday. I have yet to reply. It's Shark week and I have simply no mood for anything involving any sort of HTHTs. The prostaglandins in my body are still in active possession of my soul. Until my uterine lining is throughly expelled, nothing matters except myself.

When we separated, he left behind his collection of two Vacheron Constantin, two Hublot, an Audemars Piguet and two or three Rolexes and or Cartier. Only God knows how many are there in his watchbox, which he has forgotten to bring along. Anyway, I dumped it in the corner section of the humid storeroom.

On second thoughts, post his cryptic WhatsApp messages, he probably wants to have a HTHT on the pretext of getting back that box of junk. Not that it matters to me to return it, but I hope the humidity and dampness have impaired these soulless timepieces to an irreparable condition.

If he continues to WhatsApp me for a HTHT and pisses me off at the wrong timing, I might just bring the box to Marina Barrage, dump them into the sea,. He and his pernicious woman from China can scuba for it at their own leisure. A perfect HTHT vacation for themselves.

KNN HTHT is rike keep sucking without intercourse KNN HTFT then is 45mins suck till HT interval rest 10mins then another 45mins pump till FT KNN

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oooh, your crampy (or cranky?) state of body and mind speak volumes.
Quite a watch bloke :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I thought Shark Week on Discovery Channel is usually shown end July? If you feel up to it, I can help you dispose of those horrid watches. I am a Casio man.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Claire....

You are Christie Devathasan aren't you?

https://amp.scmp.com/news/asia/sout...ible-singapore-doctor-who-said-canadian-judge

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Shark Week on Discovery Channel is usually shown end July? If you feel up to it, I can help you dispose of those horrid watches. I am a Casio man.
I seriously doubt your sincerity, though aside from you and elder brother eat, not many are on the same frequency as my humble self. Even if I PM you my mobile, would you even dare to WhatsApp me? I really doubt because most Singaporean men are NATO unless he is a Westerner :cautious:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I seriously doubt your sincerity, though aside from you and elder brother eat, not many are on the same frequency as my humble self. Even if I PM you my mobile, would you even dare to WhatsApp me? I really doubt because most Singaporean men are NATO unless he is a Westerner :cautious:
Dear Claire, I am 100% sincere. In fact, I will provide you my mobile, 9 867 5309. Most often, my gf Jenny will pick up. Just ask for The Man. She'll know it's for me.:thumbsup:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
aiyo.just say oral sex and i will understand
You'd be surprised there are many ways to imply oral sex. Many years ago, I had a Pinay maid. She told me they referred to sucking dick as "singing". As in karaoke singing, singing into a microphone. Hence an example would be : Sir, do you want singing? And Sir always replied : "Yes":biggrin: