• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HTHT

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to have horny to horny talk?teach me
KNN horny to horny talk is cb talk to lj KNN

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'd be surprised there are many ways to imply oral sex. Many years ago, I had a Pinay maid. She told me they referred to sucking dick as "singing". As in karaoke singing, singing into a microphone. Hence an example would be : Sir, do you want singing? And Sir always replied : "Yes":biggrin:
this i heard b4

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty obvious isn't it going by the rubbish low ses PSLE highest educational level posts you see here :rolleyes:

true, when i compraint to ministries, they see my low ses england, they will always call me for HTHT, instead of writing me a reply.

But i don't judge people based on their education background. Heart no good, even if they can write flowerly england, also no point.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You'd be surprised there are many ways to imply oral sex. Many years ago, I had a Pinay maid. She told me they referred to sucking dick as "singing". As in karaoke singing, singing into a microphone. Hence an example would be : Sir, do you want singing? And Sir always replied : "Yes":biggrin:
For Thais, their euphemism is "smoking" (I kid you not:geek:).
Just don't let chabors smoke you out
:coffee:

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heylow Claire. Limpei is Ah Meng. Chiu wanna PM me your lumber? I lope chiu many many. I your secret admirer :inlove: