• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HTHT

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. It should be "Wonderful isn't it for AN Alpha male and his chinky gold-digger slut?" :geek:

2. And yes, it is wonderful. :wink:

Wonderful isn't it for a Alpha male and his chinky gold-digger slut?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He WhatsApped me for a HTHT on Sunday. I have yet to reply. It's Shark week and I have simply no mood for anything involving any sort of HTHTs. The prostaglandins in my body are still in active possession of my soul. Until my uterine lining is throughly expelled, nothing matters except myself.

When we separated, he left behind his collection of two Vacheron Constantin, two Hublot, an Audemars Piguet and two or three Rolexes and or Cartier. Only God knows how many are there in his watchbox, which he has forgotten to bring along. Anyway, I dumped it in the corner section of the humid storeroom.

On second thoughts, post his cryptic WhatsApp messages, he probably wants to have a HTHT on the pretext of getting back that box of junk. Not that it matters to me to return it, but I hope the humidity and dampness have impaired these soulless timepieces to an irreparable condition.

If he continues to WhatsApp me for a HTHT and pisses me off at the wrong timing, I might just bring the box to Marina Barrage, dump them into the sea,. He and his pernicious woman from China can scuba for it at their own leisure. A perfect HTHT vacation for themselves.

Wonderful isn't it for a Alpha male and his chinky gold-digger slut?
sister, i'm very sorry but not surprised to hear that ah tiong bu (atb) has struck again. and this time it involves your (s)ex, oops i mean ex. they will continue to strike and steal sinkie hubbies away. this recurrence has becum inevitable. there are a bunch of them here in sillycon valley, and even though there's a generation gap between them and i, they continue to send out their pheromones to any male with a fat wallet, a soft spot, a kind heart, and a hard dick. there's this tall married atb who walks her dog everyday (she loves her dog more than her hubby), and she's telling me i'm a kind and loving man due to my dedication to puppy. she says she wants to conceive but her hubby's sperm are swimming in circles (tmi). she's wondering if my sperm swims straight. i advise her that they still do, but the donation must be done without close contact. she walks away with sadness in her eyes. i haven't seen her for some time now. she must have snared another boomer.:alien:
1576084334381.png

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. It should be "Wonderful isn't it for AN Alpha male and his chinky gold-digger slut?" :geek:

2. And yes, it is wonderful. :wink:
Thanks for pointing out my error. It must be the shark week. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
sister, i'm very sorry but not surprised to hear that ah tiong bu (atb) has struck again. and this time it involves your (s)ex, oops i mean ex. they will continue to strike and steal sinkie hubbies away. this recurrence has becum inevitable. there are a bunch of them here in sillycon valley, and even though there's a generation gap between them and i, they continue to send out their pheromones to any male with a fat wallet, a soft spot, a kind heart, and a hard dick. there's this tall married atb who walks her dog everyday (she loves her dog more than her hubby), and she's telling me i'm a kind and loving man due to my dedication to puppy. she says she wants to conceive but her hubby's sperm are swimming in circles (tmi). she's wondering if my sperm swims straight. i advise her that they still do, but the donation must be done without close contact. she walks away with sadness in her eyes. i haven't seen her for some time now. she must have snared another boomer.:alien:
View attachment 68746
I love your sense of humour :smile: