• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you deal with money lost ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do you deal with big money lost ? I have difficulties accepting the fact and keep trying to chase after the losses and end up with big and bigger lost. How do you guys generally handle such situation e.g. have a good fuck , take anti depressant will it help? Genuine case, please advise good methods :o

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think of how much money that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stolen from you into his stinkapore sovereign funds and to pay his PAP maggots and cockroaches.
The money you lost nothing at all compared to that.

So be happy you lost so little compared to what LKY stolen

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think of how much money that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stolen from you into his stinkapore sovereign funds and to pay his PAP maggots and cockroaches.
The money you lost nothing at all compared to that.

So be happy you lost so little compared to what LKY stolen

Oh this one I considered as daylight robbery and everyone also kena same shit , after scolding in SBF will feel better each time :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How do you deal with big money lost ? I have difficulties accepting the fact and keep trying to chase after the losses and end up with big and bigger lost. How do you guys generally handle such situation e.g. have a good fuck , take anti depressant will it help? Genuine case, please advise good methods :o

Just write if off and that will set the clock back to zero so you can start over.

I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in failed ventures. I treat the losses as course fees for learning the game of life.

jw5

Loyal

It's already gone, so move on. :o

You might want to consider placing smaller bets, just for fun.
Never think that you can make money from gambling, it's only for entertainment if you can afford it. If you can't, then don't do it at all.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just write if off and that will set the clock back to zero so you can start over.

I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in failed ventures. I treat the losses as course fees for learning the game of life.

What happens if your 2nd venture turn out to be failure also ? Will you be able to write it off and start over ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's already gone, so move on. :o

You might want to consider placing smaller bets, just for fun.
Never think that you can make money from gambling, it's only for entertainment if you can afford it. If you can't, then don't do it at all.

Moving on is the key thing..E.g. when you lose $500, and you still have $5000 disposable cash , will you feel uneasy not returning to fight ?
Ths disposable cash I meant is even losing will not affect your lifestyle , but after losing you will then realized how you can enjoy life with it .

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Moving on is the key thing..E.g. when you lose $500, and you still have $5000 disposable cash , will you feel uneasy not returning to fight ?
Ths disposable cash I meant is even losing will not affect your lifestyle , but after losing you will then realized how you can enjoy life with it .

That's why you should have the mindset that it's for entertainment and not making money or "fighting to get back the money".

If you find that you can't afford it or that it (including the losing) is causing more pain than joy, then don't do it at all, because overall and eventually, you will lose.

Remember: If you don't have inside information (and most ordinary folks won't), the house always wins. It's only a matter of time.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh this one I considered as daylight robbery and everyone also kena same shit , after scolding in SBF will feel better each time :smile:

ok!

Then consider the money lost as the tail end of the money you got to leave behind when you go.
Since you never get to use that, that is immaterial to you.

And if left behind, that will go to your wife who will use that to splurge on her toy boys or for your daughter to spend on her gigolo bf.
Better it be lost than go to them.
Or perish the thought!
To the state if you did not leave will behind

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why you should have the mindset that it's for entertainment and not making money or "fighting to get back the money".

If you find that you can't afford it or that it (including the losing) is causing more pain than joy, then don't do it at all, because overall and eventually, you will lose.

Remember: If you don't have inside information (and most ordinary folks won't), the house always wins. It's only a matter of time.

oh yeah..the game is causing much more pain/stress than joy to me..tks for the tips !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Money is energy, everything in the world is energy. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok!

Then consider the money lost as the tail end of the money you got to leave behind when you go.
Since you never get to use that, that is immaterial to you.

And if left behind, that will go to your wife who will use that to splurge on her toy boys or for your daughter to spend on her gigolo bf.
Better it be lost than go to them.
Or perish the thought!
To the state if you did not leave will behind

hmm, first paragraph seems a gd idea also.. will physcho myself on this, tks
2nd para does not apply to me as I am single.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah, that was my new year resolution stated by another TS on new year resolution..to huats without gambling and working with FTs :smile:

Fuck new yr resolution la. People never keep them. Start off with small but concrete actions. If you want to start a business, start small by finding a partner. If you want to invest, then go speak to someone. Don't just sit there and look at calendar. lol

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win some. Lost some. Screw up some. That's life.

My boss told me that when I started working.

Cheers!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun think about it, most important dun feel bitter and have the mindset that you want to win or take it back.

in my investment journey, i was lucky, i did a lot of reading and maybe i am smart and savvy as well, that's why i make in my investment that was able to sponsor me to trips overseas. i have been to phuket, phnom penh, perth and melbourne this year. god bless!

but when it comes to politics, i am unable to bring myself to lick pappies asses that's why i am unable to succeed in sinkieland. if i do, i think i will be more successful.

treat it as a lesson, money can be made back, losing...i think you are not alone, 90% investors are losers, only people like me can make.

cheers!