• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you deal with money lost ?

Unbeatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMO just try your best to treat it as a school fee, make sure you learned the mistakes that incurred during the process and never do it again. Saying is easy but have to do it somehow.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope that i dun sound too arrogant, just stating facts. but my investments are small cos' i am a scary cat...:o

my problem is i have a mat mentality, i spent what i made. that's why i can never be rich...

I envy people who spend what they made (but not to the extend of on credits) and save a little for rainy days , . I see my peers working same job as me, spending monies to buy gadgets, going holidays, pampering themselves with goodies, that's is what human works for, whereas I am contributing all earnings to tote board. That makes me feel very embarrass to myself, and yet I cannot stop fighting back..I have devils and angel both in my soul now.

To me mats mentality is spending future money.:smile:

piggyheadshaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I envy people who spend what they made (but not to the extend of on credits) and save a little for rainy days , . I see my peers working same job as me, spending monies to buy gadgets, going holidays, pampering themselves with goodies, that's is what human works for, whereas I am contributing all earnings to tote board. That makes me feel very embarrass to myself, and yet I cannot stop fighting back..I have devils and angel both in my soul now.

To me mats mentality is spending future money.:smile:

I would borrow money from people around me since i always shake head to mean yes people misunderstand me.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey GIMD, may I ask how much you have on Roma winning Serie A this season? And at what odds? Tks. :o

never bet lah..............i know Juve still favourite..............

but kicking myself not betting $500 on Chelsea and Man City each to win title when odds were 3.00 for both..........so now i support Arsenal..............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Name of a book?

Buddhism's Emptiness lah................if you can understand then just maybe you can understand the ''Not Self Concept'' as well.............

when you realize there's no such thing as even a soul/self or identity.............then nothing really matters so much anymore.........

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buddhism's Emptiness lah................if you can understand then just maybe you can understand the ''Not Self Concept'' as well.............

when you realize there's no such thing as even a soul/self or identity.............then nothing really matters so much anymore.........

ok attain enlightenment..gum sia..I will go towards this direction .

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you deal with big money lost ? I have difficulties accepting the fact and keep trying to chase after the losses and end up with big and bigger lost. How do you guys generally handle such situation e.g. have a good fuck , take anti depressant will it help? Genuine case, please advise good methods :o

Just pimp your wife like my bestest friend.

jw5

Loyal
never bet lah..............i know Juve still favourite..............

but kicking myself not betting $500 on Chelsea and Man City each to win title when odds were 3.00 for both..........so now i support Arsenal..............

another guideline about betting: hoping that the outcome of your opportunity lost not to happen doesn't make you any money. :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another guideline about betting: hoping that the outcome of your opportunity lost not to happen doesn't make you any money. :biggrin:

aiyah............what else can I do ?

anyway, happy not to have bet on Chelsea and Man City lah...............this season Arsenal surprising leh............i'll have to endure many months of anxiety if I had betted................

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so easy get enlightened meh...............

simply to realize ultimately how unimportant things really are...........so no need to cling onto them until go crazy

Few mths ago I was crazily wooing a msian chicks and she said to me same thing...no need to cling onto something until go crazy :smile: I manage to let go her now..so it is time to let go of my lost money ..yeah !

jw5

Loyal
Few mths ago I was crazily wooing a msian chicks and she said to me same thing...no need to cling onto something until go crazy :smile: I manage to let go her now..so it is time to let go of my lost money ..yeah !

So no more of such threads? Or a few weeks later will have another one? :o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So no more of such threads? Or a few weeks later will have another one? :o

No more liao..thread can be closed and thanks to all the kind bros for the precious advices :smile:
For your kind advices on gambling should be treated as entertainment cannot apply to me, as I always started out as entertainment and getting myself burnt.
Special thanks to God Is My Dog for leading me towards enlightenment ..Dog has become my God now :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No more liao..thread can be closed and thanks to all the kind bros for the precious advices :smile:
For your kind advices on gambling should be treated as entertainment cannot apply to me, as I always started out as entertainment and getting myself burnt.
Special thanks to God Is My Dog for leading me towards enlightenment ..Dog has become my God now :biggrin:

i think the money if spend on small business venture is more worthwhile, even if you failed, you learn something why you failed and you try it again.. you will succeed in the end.

btw, only sinkie loser go gambling.

if you are tempted by gambling easily, it means you are not suitable to do it as it might burn you.

if you realised what is emptiness, you will not even go to gamble in the first place.