• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how come there r high income professional men marry ugly women with bad character?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: how come there r high income professional men marry ugly women with bad character

Pinky is obviously a faggot. So he must b attracted to Ho Jinx manliness. Does anyone have ho jinx younger days photo? Wonder if she looked like a man tat time.:

Currently she belongs to 1.
Previously (when young) she's likely to be in between 2 and 4. Or else Pinky would not have chosen her.

Lumix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: how come there r high income professional men marry ugly women with bad character

Pinky is obviously a faggot. So he must b attracted to Ho Jinx manliness. Does anyone have ho jinx younger days photo? Wonder if she looked like a man tat time.:

Wrong. She wasn't manly when she was young. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Im sure we all know some real life examples of the above... just puzzled why those men married those type of girls.. looks are not so important i agree, but if the girl is greedy, selfish, bad tempered, lazy as well.. the total package is such a turn off. why did those eligible men choose such women when they can pick from many?

There are high income professional men who married in haste ugly women with bad character, because they felt that it was better to be married for their own career advancement. Subsequently when they became successful, they found pretty women with better character as their girlfriends, and their wives all LPPL for economic or face reasons or "the children". Sometimes when "the children" are no longer a factor, they get divorced, and the wives get their payday.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are a vegan you will not be uglified.

[/QUOTE]

KNN Tonychat this one dressed like a tranny you call Chio? You really got weird taste..

No wonder you prefer Ah Kuas..:D

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I noticed for sporeans, it's usually those chinese-educated millionaire businessmen that had the most beautiful wives.

Beautiful wives usually are heavy in maintenance.
Not many men can afford to keep such a "luxury pet" with them.
Only the very rich ones have the kind of $$$ to chase after their skirt.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I noticed for sporeans, it's usually those chinese-educated millionaire businessmen that had the most beautiful wives.

it is a fact..only the rich have the good looking wife.

if the woman is hot, u think she will go for sinkies?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Doesn't apply in LKY's case :biggrin:

Knowing how calculative he is he probably targeted the Gecko because she is from a well off family.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are high income professional men who married in haste ugly women with bad character, because they felt that it was better to be married for their own career advancement. Subsequently when they became successful, they found pretty women with better character as their girlfriends, and their wives all LPPL for economic or face reasons or "the children". Sometimes when "the children" are no longer a factor, they get divorced, and the wives get their payday.

In the old days arranged marriages were more common especially among the wealthy families. The marriages were more like company mergers than for romantic reasons. It was also very common for men to have mistresses. The wifes tolerated this as long as the husbands provided the $$$.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In the old days arranged marriages were more common especially among the wealthy families. The marriages were more like company mergers than for romantic reasons. It was also very common for men to have mistresses. The wifes tolerated this as long as the husbands provided the $$$.

must be a chink mentality.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

So that they can eat outside.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

must be a chink mentality.
That is how china have the world's largest population. The Indian trying to catch up by raping anything with a hole in it.

jw5

Loyal

And in some cases, the companies merged whereas the couple didn't. :biggrin:

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am neither ugly or do i have a bad character. Please marry me!

jw5

Loyal

I am neither ugly or do i have a bad character. Please marry me!

Neither...............nor
Either.................or

:oIo::rolleyes::biggrin:

Daddy420

Alfrescian
Loyal

Beautiful wives usually are heavy in maintenance.
Not many men can afford to keep such a "luxury pet" with them.
Only the very rich ones have the kind of $$$ to chase after their skirt.
I tnink those 'Luxury Pet' should needed by the sugar daddies.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal

Likely the ugly bitch is si bei loaded or the guy is blind and deaf.
So the man is a blind and deaf whore. KNN. Men osso can become whores if they go for ugly women with money. KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im sure we all know some real life examples of the above... just puzzled why those men married those type of girls.. looks are not so important i agree, but if the girl is greedy, selfish, bad tempered, lazy as well.. the total package is such a turn off. why did those eligible men choose such women when they can pick from many?

There's surely a reason for everything one la.

Maybe the girl's family is rich?
Maybe the girl does a mean blowjob in the bedroom?

Just be glad u didn't marry that cunt.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's surely a reason for everything one la.

Maybe the girl's family is rich?
Maybe the girl does a mean blowjob in the bedroom?

Just be glad u didn't marry that cunt.
My friend is married to an ugly woman bcoz she’s rich. Later he contracted hepatitis c from her also. KNN, he settled for an ugly woman with ugly character and diseased. When he asked her best friend how she got the disease, the best friend said last time ugly used to go clubbing n wd bulldoze through any man that wanted her coz attn was scarce on her coz she looks like a turd, so she fucked Any attn she got coz it was a rare opportunity. Most of the men that fucked her were dead drunk, eyes not working, only the lower no-brain head was functioning. Jialat!