• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how come pretty girl usually proud

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then ugly girls have what type of CB?
Beef jerky cheebye.

Resized-1576296544230449520505298425551-220808910401232_1.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we should agree on whether the girl is pretty or not in the first place.

The truth is many girls act proud to feel pretty, and many guys are duped into thinking that proud girls are pretty.

By acting proud creates an aura of smirk and confidence, and guys who cannot differentiate between beauty and youth will be easily taken in. In fact, to many girls, acting proud is an effective way to attract guys.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post #1
how come pretty girl usually proud
they look like cool and unfriendly
and never really talk only say hi bye
usually average looking girl more friendly
not sure is this only my experience or what
or maybe my look is too handsome (or ugly)
that pretty girl feel shy (or stay away feeling disgusted because i am ugly)
this has been my experience working in the office

what do you think?
I disagree. Usually most women are friendly to me. If I may have a complaint, they are too friendly and I dislike it.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some girls are proud, so to hide their insecurity from others. Lacking confidence and has past infirmity , afraid to open up about themselves.