• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot Weather and I bought a KDK fan

charityloar

KDK is like an old friend, always reliable and durable. It's amazing that your ah kong's ceiling fan is still going strong after four decades – a testament to KDK's quality. Your decision to buy a new KDK fan is spot on, especially with the sweltering and humid weather. A good fan can make a world of difference in keeping your space comfortable. And hey, I couldn't agree more about hoping it blows away not just the heat but also any worries. Iif you ever want to explore more fan options or get expert advice, you might want to check out this ceiling fan wholesale market.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KDK is like an old friend, always reliable and durable. It's amazing that your ah kong's ceiling fan is still going strong after four decades – a testament to KDK's quality. Your decision to buy a new KDK fan is spot on, especially with the sweltering and humid weather. A good fan can make a world of difference in keeping your space comfortable. And hey, I couldn't agree more about hoping it blows away not just the heat but also any worries. Iif you ever want to explore more fan options or get expert advice, you might want to check out this ceiling fan wholesale market.
My experience with KDK is contrary to your claims. My wall-mounted KDK fan fell off revealing many plastic parts internally instead of steel braces holding the chassis together.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Linpeh prefer TDK.

th-3383233602.jpg