• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

58yo tiong chilean Zhiying Zeng

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Less stamina compared to other racket games because lesser distance covered. But you still need decent stamina in 5-setters going to the limit in every set. Otherwise you lose accuracy and speed in your shots. But speed and reflexes more critical than tennis or squash.
This is true. Becos of the 5- setters I reviewed and now approve it as a Olympic sports.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am not surprised. There are more and more chinese from PRC living in South America. One of the best chinese restaurants i ever ate at was in Buenos Aires. It was really authentic, right down to the drunken loud mainland chinese men chain smoking in adjacent tables. The chinese are buying the practiclly the entire soya bean crop in Brazil and Argentina. In Chile, they are buying all the seafood, veggies and fruits. Lots of big china trading companies in chile. U see alot of china made vehicles on the streets there, part of their barter with the Chileans.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Table tennis should be classified as an event in the Paralympics but for able bodied athletes