• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot Weather and I bought a KDK fan

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNN that day my uncle saw a maid washing sir car he told the maid not to wash as that sir always asked her to wash but the maid only smile smile KNN

It is part of the job

Seriously maid very worth it. $700 a month can do so many things!

That's why sinkieland actually cannot afford many of the things in sinkieland if not for all this cheap cheap workers from overseas.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Nein, you imply many of us so blessed to have a helper (local euphemism for maid).
So DiY, not a back breaking task anyhow
Maid is maid lah. Dont need to paiseh give another name say helper.

So cheap to get maid why you dont blessed like everyone else?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is part of the job

Seriously maid very worth it. $700 a month can do so many things!

That's why sinkieland actually cannot afford many of the things in sinkieland if not for all this cheap cheap workers from overseas.
Below from mom site KNN also my uncle cannot call his maid as maid only can call helper I.e helping him to do his job KNN

Duties such as gardening, car washing, repair work and tutoring are not considered domestic work and are therefore not allowed. The Ministry of Manpower offers some examples of restricted maid duties, including cooking for her employer's food business, working in a food stall, or working in her employer's shop.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maid is maid lah. Dont need to paiseh give another name say helper.
I was only using (quoting) the common term what most locals call maid. But I guess you missed out my sarcasm attempt.:rolleyes:
So cheap to get maid why you dont blessed like everyone else?
Yo, I'm poor as a church mouse unlike fat wallets like you who make grandiose statements :cautious:

So bugger off with your barbs, and try more useful insight

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atas people buy Dyson.

No blades, so you don't need to clean the blades and oil the motor.

14041653076_907049a367_b.jpg
actually the blades are internal... because of the limited space internally they don't have much power.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I was only using (quoting) the common term what most locals call maid. But I guess you missed out my sarcasm attempt.:rolleyes:

Yo, I'm poor as a church mouse unlike fat wallets like you who make grandiose statements :cautious:

So bugger off with your barbs, and try more useful insight
So sorry.

Ok got it.

Enjoy your helper.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
the filter is supposed to capture all the dust, dirt and pollen and relieve the motor assembly from getting clogged. if your motor assembly is clogged, something is wrong with your model. mine so far is clean inside and out. already past 6.9 months of use.
acai, it could be humidity has an effect on dust accumulation.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Esnd, untrue (as to your asserting last bit). Par for the course lah, it's effortless to strip the grills + blades for conventional fans (KDK included):geek:
I think could be his fan in low humidity conditions may make a difference, but that's just a guess.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually got helper why need fan?

Just have helper take those hand fan and fan you when hot.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Esnd, untrue (as to your asserting last bit). Par for the course lah, it's effortless to strip the grills + blades for conventional fans (KDK included):geek:
it’s easy to dismantle, clean, and oil conventional fans. but how many sinkies besides you do it? my unker is an old fan collector, and he has all kinds of vintage fans in storage. hollywood can loan fans from him for period drama. he buys them broken and working, and almost all his collections initially had dust and dirt on them. he spends most of his time cleaning and oiling each one. motors are where his talent lies. he can repair most of them.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
my unker is an old fan collector, and he has all kinds of vintage fans in storage. hollywood can loan fans from him for period drama. he buys them broken and working, and almost all his collections initially had dust and dirt on them. he spends most of his time cleaning and oiling each one. motors are where his talent lies. he can repair most of them.
wow! I'm a fan of your unker... :biggrin: