• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this kind of money, best to check and compare with other projects like EL which is very similar to HH and appeals to the same crowd. compare on layout - dead space, quality of finish, surrounding etc. Only then can feel whether it is value for your money for this project.

EL has shot up, probably led the trend... semi d minimum 2m. Even Ujana 1300 sqft condo at 800k ! Makes wetland landed houses at same price look cheap in comparison.

in HH, just work out the psf of Golf terrace intermediate of 22x70 at 700k now....

Thanks for your opinions...... will dilemma till launch

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
EL has shot up, probably led the trend... semi d minimum 2m. Even Ujana 1300 sqft condo at 800k ! Makes wetland landed houses at same price look cheap in comparison.

in HH, just work out the psf of Golf terrace intermediate of 22x70 at 700k now....

Thanks for your opinions...... will dilemma till launch

I am not familiar with the property prices... but i tried to check the prices for EL and HH, the wetlands terrace price does seems ok. So will u be going to the launch? I am also in dilemma. The monthly installments will not be cheap.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Horizon Hills bungalows for example were launched three years ago at approximately RM1.8mil. “Now it’s already increased to nine units on the right hand side selling at RM3.2mil,” said Horizon Hills Golf and Country Resort’s senior club manager Alan Kee. Kee related that he has even heard of offers at RM5mil for these houses, which are currently in the process of being handed over." From the star newspaper

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not familiar with the property prices... but i tried to check the prices for EL and HH, the wetlands terrace price does seems ok. So will u be going to the launch? I am also in dilemma. The monthly installments will not be cheap.

i really dont know. is like those cartoon where you have an angel and devil talking into your head...:*:

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks, thinking of buying a Hills Bungalow from developer and the price is going to be out soon. It should be around RM 4M (rounding up)...I'm buying for own stay but of course hope that the value appreciates well. So my question is...assuming the appreciation continues, would it be more profitable to use the RM 4M to buy 2 terraces or buy one bungalow?

if i had your problem i would not be having my dilemma. nice problem you have there :smile:

for sure i will buy the bungalow since for own stay and then invest in other units in HH

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks, thinking of buying a Hills Bungalow from developer and the price is going to be out soon. It should be around RM 4M (rounding up)...I'm buying for own stay but of course hope that the value appreciates well. So my question is...assuming the appreciation continues, would it be more profitable to use the RM 4M to buy 2 terraces or buy one bungalow?

Rm4mill can buy 4x Wetlands intermediate terraces or 3 Wetlands clusters :P

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rm4mio can buy east ledang bungalow which is closer to Tuas.
Regarding your question, i guess you have to ask yourself what is the purpose of buying ? Buying for own stay or investment? If buying for investment , are you buying for capital appreciation or cash flow? Who are u target to rent out or sell to next buyer when it's completed? Those questions can help to embark into your property purchase....

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH and East Ledang are overpriced and over hyped. Look at Kulaijaya as alternative, IOI palm Villas. 20,000 sq ft bungalows for rm2m and all overlook Golf Course. All brand new gated low density and new township of Kulai jaya. Kulai jaya mostly Chinese population (hakka) I bought one there to stay. Completion year end. Large SD also available n are going for about RM1m. Far more upside potential. http://www.iproperty.com.my/developments/1721/Grand_Ville/ I am not an agent or affiliated to any property company,. Just sharing. I too was looking at HH ad EL but it looks too much like Singapore and too many Singaporeans.Just too much density for my liking. Whats the point of staying in Malaysia and still feel like you are in Singapore!!

HH pricing over run. Look else where for better Value.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH and East Ledang are overpriced and over hyped. Look at Kulaijaya as alternative, IOI palm Villas. 20,000 sq ft bungalows for rm2m and all overlook Golf Course. All brand new gated low density and new township of Kulai jaya. Kulai jaya mostly Chinese population (hakka) I bought one there to stay. Completion year end. Large SD also available n are going for about RM1m. Far more upside potential. http://www.iproperty.com.my/developments/1721/Grand_Ville/ I am not an agent or affiliated to any property company,. Just sharing. I too was looking at HH ad EL but it looks too much like Singapore and too many Singaporeans.Just too much density for my liking. Whats the point of staying in Malaysia and still feel like you are in Singapore!!

Interesting location. This must be close to JPO. Right? I believe Genting has big plans for the area.

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, close to JPO. In fact to go to Kulaijaya via second link , you take the turnoff to Senai and than the turnoff to JPO and proceed straight on.

KJ reminds me of Serangoon Gardens atmosphere. Because its been built from scratch, its all well laid out and attracting the more affluent locals and in turn attracting better quality restaurants, bakeries etc. All the new shop houses there, nearing completion, have been sold out so one can expect a more vibrant atmosphere in the next few years. And if you want branded stuff, no need to to to overpriced Orchard Road,as JPO its just a 5mins drive away!

Interesting location. This must be close to JPO. Right? I believe Genting has big plans for the area.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Average build quality, arrogant salespersons, and a heck-care management.
Stop now before you regret... come to Rivendell

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kulai... land of many crimes... smack in the middle of Sauron's soul

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its about 20 mins drive after clearing johore CIQ at 2nd link. You can also go via causeway.

If going via causeway keep left after JB ciq and get onto the EDL elevated highway and travel all the way to exit which says "senai". I've travelled both ways and it takes about the same time, but more if you hit jam as yu get clsoe to KJ.

Its just that the drive from 2nd link is much more pleasant and no traffic lights until you are in KJ . Also it depnds on which part of Spore u are originating your journey from. I travel from Alexandra Rd so find 2nd link better option for me via AYE to Tuas.

hi pegasus,

How long is KJ from the 2nd link by car ?

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

kulaijaya is cheap because it is consider far away from town/singapore.