• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kan Seng needs 1 more month to find out how Mas Selamat fled

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm him, I would just go to CJC opposite and see if I could hook up a nice JC gal for a screw since I had not been fucking for sometime.

How I miss those younger days where CJC was the best place to pick up gals not some lousy pubs or KTV.

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought they launched internal board of inquiry to investigat the matter, concluded & punished the officers involved, presented the case in parliament, and ah-long saif that he was sarisfied with the findings & actions taken to conclude the matter........ swept the entire issue under the carpet saying "let's move on".

now, after MSK is returned to their custody, they're re-opening the investigation? and they assume that by coming up with a new set of findings, would serve to satisfy us?

maybe, the only satisfactory outcome, would be to dishonrably discharge all the good-for-nothings in the entire chain of command (WKS included)

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought WKS or the ISD already described how Mas Selamat escaped? Via the open toilet window landing on toilet rolls and limping out of the ISD centre and finally floating across the Johore Straits!

Is WKS now trying to say the earlier story was a LIE?

Dont be surprise, it is said politicians are good liars. This man is clueless, give him another year and what you'll get will still be another story.

Remember it takes them more than four hours to notice MSK missing or at the least break the news to the public and locking down.

Just imagine a man detained for suspected terrorist activities can just walk out of a maximum security detention center and disappear evading a massive manhunt, a dragnet involving thousands of personnel from the police and armed forces. Immediate descriptions of the fugitive released were not even clear but sketchy, he limps or walks with a limp no one seems to be sure.

In denial for months the manhunt went on believing that the fugitive is still in the country until he was captured by malaysian security forces. He floated across the causeway, the story goes.

We have heard of chinaman Tok walk across the cause, went back to china and later returned only to be hanged for murder. Another is "one eyed snake" took a tour bus across the causeway after shooting a KTV owner. These are cross border security flaws but can someone float across the causeway let alone a fugitive with the manhunt still on, well it's everybody's guessing.

What ah seng has will just be another story he wants us to believe but this time he needs a month to cook the facts and substances or it will not gel well if truth or integrity is anything to go by.

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they have to do this very carefully. Because if MSK suspects they still dont know who helped him or a flaw in the building that they didnt think about, then he will agree with the findings and just say "yes, that is how i did it".

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
They would have to confirm if their earlier findings are accurate so need to check with MSK on that.

You dun need to be a genius to understand that.

i thought they launched internal board of inquiry to investigat the matter, concluded & punished the officers involved, presented the case in parliament, and ah-long saif that he was sarisfied with the findings & actions taken to conclude the matter........ swept the entire issue under the carpet saying "let's move on".

now, after MSK is returned to their custody, they're re-opening the investigation? and they assume that by coming up with a new set of findings, would serve to satisfy us?

maybe, the only satisfactory outcome, would be to dishonrably discharge all the good-for-nothings in the entire chain of command (WKS included)