• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching : Aiyoyo, Serene,

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will never win them, they are only scared of the people every five years when they want your votes.

Other than that, dont think they give a heck care how online react

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's nauseating reading her post. Arrogant, senseless and demeaning. I thought it was bad enough until I read the comments from her worshippers. My God. Singaporeans really deserves to be fucked. Years of educations and no one seems to be able to reason or think right.

You don't own the flat. Period. What you're selling is the rights to use the flat; made legal and transferrable by the law. When I own the apple, I can crushed it and throw it away. Can you do that with your HDB? No, you have to apply for permission to renovate and you're required to restore it to it's original state before transfer. If you own it, you don't have to return it after 99 years and all those residents in TPY can choose to continue to stay in their HDB instead of being forced into SERS. Fucking morons.

Last edited:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's nauseating reading her post. Arrogant, senseless and demeaning. I told it was bad enough until I read the comments from her worshippers. My God. Singaporeans really deserves to be fucked. Years of educations and no one seems to be able to reason or think right.

You don't own the flat. Period. What you're selling is the rights to use the flat; made legal and transferrable by the law. When I own the apple, I can crushed it and throw it away. Can you do that with your HDB? No, you have to apply for permission to renovate and you're required to restore it to it's original state before transfer. If you own it, you don't have to return it after 99 years and all those residents in TPY can choose to continue to stay in their HDB instead of being forced into SERS. Fucking morons.

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's nauseating reading her post. Arrogant, senseless and demeaning. I told it was bad enough until I read the comments from her worshippers. My God. Singaporeans really deserves to be fucked. Years of educations and no one seems to be able to reason or think right.

You don't own the flat. Period. What you're selling is the rights to use the flat; made legal and transferrable by the law. When I own the apple, I can crushed it and throw it away. Can you do that with your HDB? No, you have apply for permission to renovate and you're required to restore it to it's original state before transfer. Fucking morons.
Many of the comments that are pro cb mouth are written by bots.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't own the land, it's on lease.

Same for the 'freehold' private property... the F-word makes you believe you actually own it.

On land you own, you can build whatever you want on it, grow whatever you want on it, restrict access to whoever you want to. You have total sovereignty over it.
LHL will make sure Land belong to state

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
if a hdb buyer doesn’t own the land but has to pay for land cost while buying a flat, hisher arse is getting reamed.
Why do ppl keep criticising the pap on this. Why don't they look at it the other way... U buy the BTO at 400 or 500k...and take HDB loan which offers more protection commercial loan ..than after that it becomes 1 million ...buy landed property in mudland got such benefits? Many of such mudland owners will be more worried if their estate becomes a low rent crime infested district

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do ppl keep criticising the pap on this. Why don't they look at it the other way... U buy the BTO at 400 or 500k...and take HDB loan which offers more protection commercial loan ..than after that it becomes 1 million ...buy landed property in mudland got such benefits? Many of such mudland owners will be more worried if their estate becomes a low rent crime infested district
How many HDB owner can in reality cash out a million dollar from it? It's still a dream for many. How many cash rich buyers can pay a million hdb now?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any pubic housing going over $699k is too much. i used to praise the pap for subsidizing and keeping pubic housing affordable for sinkies buying their first time hdb flat. it used to be $69k, then $169k, then $369k, now $699k. of course, time, material, labor, and inflation add cost to the price. but now “land cost” is the biggest component of it. wtf has gone wrong?! may as well call it for-profit housing.