• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

His BO Got Stuck In My Hair

jw5

Loyal
A quote from a woman after taking a taxi, in the new paper on sunday.

My reply to her would be as follows:
I feel sorry for you, but if you are so particular, then please look for a rich husband or boyfriend who will drive you around in his sports car or perhaps buy you a car. Stop being such a whiny spoilt bitch.

Any other stories of whiny spoilt bitches to share?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that in a confined air conditioned space of a vehicle, strong body odour really sticks to your hair and clothing. Not much different from having the stink of decomposing bodies. Those having to deal with them have to accept that it's part of the occupation hazard of the job.

She should had detected it the moment she got into the taxi. And she has the prerogative to decline the service of that taxi without any penalty.

Body odour could be the result of bad hygiene or biological condition or both. Don't expect a fifty plus year old taxi driver to consider seeking medical help but taxi companies though reportedly encourage drivers to be well groomed and to practice good hygiene but had never gone further than paying lips service to this issue. For once I empathise with a Bitch!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sinkapore, u are dead no matter which way u go.

Take bus / mrt, have to squeeze.

Take cab, have to endure BO.

Drive have to pay ERP, Parking, Insurance, Road Tax, Maintenance, Petrol etc

CCB... WALK LA!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
walk tired leh...

In Sinkapore, u are dead no matter which way u go.

Take bus / mrt, have to squeeze.

Take cab, have to endure BO.

Drive have to pay ERP, Parking, Insurance, Road Tax, Maintenance, Petrol etc

CCB... WALK LA!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go get urself a car ...

if u dun hv a car, definitely u hv 2 take public transpot ... ze soln 2 dat is 2 cut all ur hair ... both upstairs n downstairs hor! ...