• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hero send off for the five 04 mama gang members killed by polis

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rest my case

(knn this morning I damn free sial)

knn joe limpei also too free help you start 1 thread after your cowpei about leongsam, and suggest you start a new forum, you got go and read or not?? so whats your position now?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pundek reposted here again just for you lah

get your fucking facts right lah, its you the one with reading problems

1) its those pai kias that challenged him first, you think as a trained boxer he got nothing better to do than pick fights with a bunch of geenas?

2) he DID challenged the whole group of them, right after they challenged him, 1 against 8, so his balls big enough for you now?

3) as i said, he IS a boxer, and he DOES FIGHTS ALL the time. so you just made a retarded statement by calling a boxer ballsless! everyone knows boxers have giant sized balls lah, they put the B in balls hor

Wow, and your next remark is truly mind boggling, "why 1 to 1?, why not group?"clearly shows you have an warped glorified picture of pai kias hot stamped into your head, you worship them like heroes and gods, so your idea of guts and glory must be to see rival gangs blowing each others heads off or chopping each other dead in a pool of blood, thats real guts and having big balls to you right?

And since you like to hurl stupid insults, heres one for you too - fuck your muay thai friend lah, what is his standard? can take on AXN's Challengers or not??

:biggrin: Someone sounds butt hurt to even need to edit his post and write in all of this BS.

Pundek you really talk cock

1:smile: you didn't mention if those pai kias challenged him first you only wrote it right now.

2:smile: ya la he challenged 1 vs 8 and they all backed down but earlier didn't you write he challeneged them 1 vs 1? How come your story can change here and there machiam flip prata. I guess later your 3rd edition of the story would be he challenged them even though they were armed and they not only backed down they run away shitting and peeing in their pants. :rolleyes:

3:smile: did i call boxer ballless? The way you write it machiam only boxers have balls ppl in other martial arts are ballless.

When i mentioned the 8 vs 1 thing i was mocking you when is it glorifying pai kia? Your friend is so garang he probably can fight 20 ppl but challenging untrained ppl 1 vs 1 like you mentioned earlier sounds like a coward move leh. You see you don't make sense. If he is so garang to challenge 8 vs 1 why would he challenge 1 vs 1? See you flip prata and made it up to make him even more garang by saying he challenged 8 vs 1.

I also asked you keling pai kia are cowards or not? Why don't you dare answer this?

Also fuck your boxer friend. What is his standard? Can challenge mike tyson or not?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pundek you damn funny lah, ask yourself why you in this thread about 5 glorious dead pundeks, isnt that your definition of garang?? where are the chinese gangs vs police shootout stories, tidak ada lah, so now you answer yourself lah, who more garang?

ok my answer to you, pundeks garang both ways, 1 to 1, gang to gang. who more garang than even mata also dare to shoot??

so i win this argument right?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I didn't say these pundeks were glorious learn how to read.

Actually didn't you tell me pai kia are ballless but pundek pai kia are not ballless? How come you are so weird?

Chinese gang also have shootout with police la. WTF so u racist la pundek pai kia garang other races of pai kia not garang?

na bu i noticed you went to edit your post again pai kia are ballless so pundek pai kia are also ballless.

Alamak i need to edit this post one more time:

read here dumb ass:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....lice-kills-5-men-in-Shoot-out-don-t-play-play

It wasn't a shoot out at all. These shit skins didn't die in a blaze of glory but were shot dead in their sleep i think. So much for being garang. Anyway taking guns and shooting at ppl is cowardly which is what this mama gang was doing riding up to someone and shooting them dead. That isn't garang.

Now of course this laubu keling cock sucker will make up some excuses as to why kelings shooting ppl dead are garang but if chinese did the same thing wouldn't be considered garang and also getting shot dead in your sleep is called a police shoot out. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: Someone sounds butt hurt to even need to edit his post and write in all of this BS.

Pundek you really talk cock

1:smile: you didn't mention if those pai kias challenged him first you only wrote it right now.

2:smile: ya la he challenged 1 vs 8 and they all backed down but earlier didn't you write he challeneged them 1 vs 1? How come your story can change here and there machiam flip prata. I guess later your 3rd edition of the story would be he challenged them even though they were armed and they not only backed down they run away shitting and peeing in their pants. :rolleyes:

3:smile: did i call boxer ballless? The way you write it machiam only boxers have balls ppl in other martial arts are ballless.

When i mentioned the 8 vs 1 thing i was mocking you when is it glorifying pai kia? Your friend is so garang he probably can fight 20 ppl but challenging untrained ppl 1 vs 1 like you mentioned earlier sounds like a coward move leh. You see you don't make sense. If he is so garang to challenge 8 vs 1 why would he challenge 1 vs 1? See you flip prata and made it up to make him even more garang by saying he challenged 8 vs 1.

I also asked you keling pai kia are cowards or not? Why don't you dare answer this?

Also fuck your boxer friend. What is his standard? Can challenge mike tyson or not?

1) you are the one who assumed the boxer is ballsless and got nothing better to do than challenge a bunch of pai kias, of course must edit to clarify lah

2) my story is short and simple, straight to the point, you are the one twisting and turning to justify your warped brains

3) you specifically implied he is ballsless by saying he dont dare to fight a trained fighter, btw how you know those paikias are not trained in Shaolin or Nam Wah Pai ?? you making assumption again here

as for your question whether pai kias are cowards or not, please refer to my other post reply

i ask you back now, so are pundeks cowards or not?? you already acknowledged 1) they can fight/box 1 to 1, 2) they dare to shoot matas, so are they cowards?? you answer yourself this since remember, you are the one who demolished them in the first place that prompted me to defend their honour!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) you are the one who assumed the boxer is ballsless and got nothing better to do than challenge a bunch of pai kias, of course must edit to clarify lah

2) my story is short and simple, straight to the point, you are the one twisting and turning to justify your warped brains

3) you specifically implied he is ballsless by saying he dont dare to fight a trained fighter, btw how you know those paikias are not trained in Shaolin or Nam Wah Pai ?? you making assumption again here

as for your question whether pai kias are cowards or not, please refer to my other post reply

i ask you back now, so are pundeks cowards or not?? you already acknowledged 1) they can fight/box 1 to 1, 2) they dare to shoot matas, so are they cowards?? you answer yourself this since remember, you are the one who demolished them in the first place that prompted me to defend their honour!

Your story not straight and simple to the point la liar. Your first story was he challenged them 1 vs 1 then later you said 8 vs 1.

Of course pai kia not trained in anything la. Like you said pai kia are useless what if they are trained in martial arts they wouldn't need to gang up on ppl.

I didn't acknowledge anything and learn about the case first. Where got police shootout? They were shot dead like dogs.

Pundeks are cowards and no different from anyone from any other race. You damn funny you say pai kia are ballless but pundek pai kia are not ballles? :rolleyes:

Defend what honor? Cowards shooting ppl dead on bikes and then getting killed like dogs in their sleep. ROFL.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your story not straight and simple to the point la liar. Your first story was he challenged them 1 vs 1 then later you said 8 vs 1.

Of course pai kia not trained in anything la. Like you said pai kia are useless what if they are trained in martial arts they wouldn't need to gang up on ppl.

I didn't acknowledge anything and learn about the case first. Where got police shootout? They were shot dead like dogs.

Pundeks are cowards and no different from anyone from any other race. You damn funny you say pai kia are ballless but pundek pai kia are not ballles? :rolleyes:

Defend what honor? Cowards shooting ppl dead on bikes and then getting killed like dogs in their sleep. ROFL.

kanina your English fail har? "them" = plural, so 8 is what? they challenged him to gang clash and he read-1 person challenged 8 of them, but his balls not big enough for you right?? because you started taunting him and making stupid comment like, they are untrained, why dont fight against a trained fighter, why dont challenge them to gang fight instead bla bla bla...you think who boxers fight against all the time?? oh sorry, thats a stupid question, i forgot, you are untrained :biggrin:

were you at the shootout?? how you know? from newspaper report har? didnt so many wise forummers already pointed out cannot believe papers especially Matland papers

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, your muay thai friend can beat Stephen Chow aka The One in Kung Fu Hustler or not? ok nevermind that, can he beat Bruce Lee's ghost or not? or for that matter, how about Chuck Norris?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kanina your English fail har? "them" = plural, so 8 is what? they challenged him to gang clash and he read-1 person challenged 8 of them, but his balls not big enough for you right?? because you started taunting him and making stupid comment like, they are untrained, why dont fight against a trained fighter, why dont challenge them to gang fight instead bla bla bla...you think who boxers fight against all the time?? oh sorry, thats a stupid question, i forgot, you are untrained :biggrin:

were you at the shootout?? how you know? from newspaper report har? didnt so many wise forummers already pointed out cannot believe papers especially Matland papers

I wonder whoose clone you are. Don't BS you stated he challenged them 1 vs 1. I then asked you wow your fren is a fighter sia wnats to challenge untrained ppl to a fight why not 8 vs 1 since he's so powerful. Next post you say yeah he challenegd them 8 vs 1. :rolleyes: Plain obvious with each new post u make your story changes so it's BS. Boxers fight against other boxers la that's only fair. Why would someone fight against an untrained person unless he's a coward like your fren. Your story really changes yeah 8 of them went to pick a fight with your fren cos they have nothing better to do.

Jah, your muay thai friend can beat Stephen Chow aka The One in Kung Fu Hustler or not? ok nevermind that, can he beat Bruce Lee's ghost or not? or for that matter, how about Chuck Norris?

Your boxer fren can fight mike tyson? Can he beat the Klitschko brothers or not? Useless la just like you.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder whoose clone you are. Don't BS you stated he challenged them 1 vs 1. I then asked you wow your fren is a fighter sia wnats to challenge untrained ppl to a fight why not 8 vs 1 since he's so powerful. Next post you say yeah he challenegd them 8 vs 1. :rolleyes: Plain obvious with each new post u make your story changes so it's BS. Boxers fight against other boxers la that's only fair. Why would someone fight against an untrained person unless he's a coward like your fren. Your story really changes yeah 8 of them went to pick a fight with your fren cos they have nothing better to do.

Your boxer fren can fight mike tyson? Can he beat the Klitschko brothers or not? Useless la just like you.

cheebye you lose argument already now anyhow twist facts. i say he challenged 8 of them, you fucking talk cock take my words and anyhow twist, talk what cock about they untrained, why dont gang to gang shit, etc.. try to change the subject, kanina, i think you bo ho say behaving like a siao chabor :biggrin:

ya lah, i am sure you and your half baked muay thai friend can kick Tyson's ass, in your dreams maybe. i bet you never even fought a single fight in your entire pussy life, am i right? even a small girl can make you cry lah! :biggrin:

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Jah, since you are such a garang fighter, why not tell everyone here about your fighting exploits?? how many people have you killed ?? lol

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a pai kia either but i am not scared of them. Seriously why do you believe your friend? Also i want to ask you this? Why do you believe your friend when he wants to put chinese ppl as inferior? Can you imagine a malay or indian fella telling his friends you know how hard working and smart these chinese ppl are for example. They are so intelligent they do much more work or score higher than us. Comeon that would never happen. They always talk about chinese ppl in the worst possible ways why be nice to them. Anyway i challenged a police officer to a fight before and let me tell you he boxed down my keling friend before he tried to get me want to hear the story?

waaaa Jah you so brave hor? police officer also you dare to challenge, but wait, let me guess, must be a very old lau mata who you think you can beat up easilyright? or is it because you know police cannot and will not accept a challenge or react to a taunt. so who is the real coward now?? busted! :biggrin:

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyo, for sure i can tell you, he can beat up 8 Jahs with 1 arm behind his back :biggrin:

ok but seriously, how do i know that for sure? have you ever tried lifting a barbell?? well his arms are iron hard like a bar bell and his punches, woah, he will knock every single one of your teeth out before you can even say
"Jah Rastafar"! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waaaa Jah you so brave hor? police officer also you dare to challenge, but wait, let me guess, must be a very old lau mata who you think you can beat up easilyright? or is it because you know police cannot and will not accept a challenge or react to a taunt. so who is the real coward now?? busted! :biggrin:

maybe some limping ex mata.....easy to hammer and cannot run away fast enough type........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nope not old and it's a keling mata and he was drunk. Mata's age doesn't have to do with anything nor does his size and so on it's the fact that he's a mata that is the main contention. In fact if he was an old mata it would be worse cos he would be a higher ranking mata with even more power. You see how stupid your logic is but anyway you wouldn't have the balls to do this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyo, for sure i can tell you, he can beat up 8 Jahs with 1 arm behind his back :biggrin:

ok but seriously, how do i know that for sure? have you ever tried lifting a barbell?? well his arms are iron hard like a bar bell and his punches, woah, he will knock every single one of your teeth out before you can even say
"Jah Rastafar"! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Aiyoh your boxer fren so lousy la. I am curious though why do u ask if my muay thai fren can fight the best fighters in the world or fight pro fighters and when i ask the same thing about your boxer fren you lau lau act like a butt hurt sore loser?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope not old and it's a keling mata and he was drunk. Mata's age doesn't have to do with anything nor does his size and so on it's the fact that he's a mata that is the main contention. In fact if he was an old mata it would be worse cos he would be a higher ranking mata with even more power. You see how stupid your logic is but anyway you wouldn't have the balls to do this.

talk about stupid logic, what has age got to do with rank? dont you know its the young scholars who are holding all the top posts in the force? but you are right, i wont have the balls to do this, or should i say, nobody is stupid like you to challenge a policeman to a fight :biggrin:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh your boxer fren so lousy la. I am curious though why do u ask if my muay thai fren can fight the best fighters in the world or fight pro fighters and when i ask the same thing about your boxer fren you lau lau act like a butt hurt sore loser?

aiya why keep harping about your imaginary muay thai friend...let me guess, he is Tony JAH right?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

talk about yourself lah, i started a thread specially for you to brag about your badassness, tell us how many 1-to-1 street fights, muay thai, boxing fights, gold medals you have won, how many pundeks you have destroyed, etc, etc, how many piah chwees you been to, you have led, in your position as lao pwey, tiong pwey, white fan, etc etc. im sure we are all very curious to hear :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk about stupid logic, what has age got to do with rank? dont you know its the young scholars who are holding all the top posts in the force? but you are right, i wont have the balls to do this, or should i say, nobody is stupid like you to challenge a policeman to a fight :biggrin:

The policeman wanted to fight me fyi. Well an older policeman tend to be an old bird and usually has higher rank but it's to call you out on your stupidity by saying the policeman was old or limping which is fucking stupidity on your part cos it's the uniform that ppl are scared of. :rolleyes: No balls then no balls la why call others stupid. So those mama gangsters must be stupid right? Nice to see your double and triple standards here.

aiya why keep harping about your imaginary muay thai friend...let me guess, he is Tony JAH right?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

talk about yourself lah, i started a thread specially for you to brag about your badassness, tell us how many 1-to-1 muay thai, boxing etc etc, how many piah chwees you been to, you have led as lao pwey, tiong pwey, etc etc. im sure we are all very curious to hear

Why do you harp on your imaginary boxer fren huh? I not pai kia unlike you sorry mr ka chua.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The policeman wanted to fight me fyi. Well an older policeman tend to be an old bird and usually has higher rank but it's to call you out on your stupidity by saying the policeman was old or limping which is fucking stupidity on your part cos it's the uniform that ppl are scared of. :rolleyes: No balls then no balls la why call others stupid. So those mama gangsters must be stupid right? Nice to see your double and triple standards here.

Why do you harp on your imaginary boxer fren huh? I not pai kia unlike you sorry mr ka chua.

But how are we going to believe you? afterall its only what you claimed mah, right? for all we know you were the one who ended up getting beaten up, and spent the night in jail, in which you were then brutally sodomized by a few pundeks (which explains your deep hatred for them), hehe, but ok lah, chin chye lah, so your balls are as big as bowling balls for daring to challenge a policeman to a fight (that never took place), happy now? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But how are we going to believe you? afterall its only what you claimed mah, right? for all we know you were the one who ended up getting beaten up, and spent the night in jail, in which you were then brutally sodomized by a few pundeks (which explains your deep hatred for them), hehe, but ok lah, chin chye lah, so your balls are as big as bowling balls for daring to challenge a policeman to a fight (that never took place), happy now? :biggrin:

in the first place you actually need to go to jail or whatever for sodomization i doubt there is even fighting in a police lock up but i am sure you probably would love to be sodomized just like the US jail. You are really funny you mentioned that i was stupid for daring to do that while a pussy like you would never do that now you tell me it isn't real. :rolleyes: You really suck balls and what's even worse is that you need to use a clone to chat shit to me and not your original nick.