• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heaven is obviously watching you Cantonese dog son of prostitute @nanospeed and sent me this video proving criminal bullies should be hanged

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Malaysian woman judge sent @nightsafari aka @NanoSpeed aka @whistling close relatives to death sentence for 霸凌致死 abusing an unfortunate university student that get accused a thief with no proof only ccb mouth like @NanoSpeed accusing me a prostitute and persecuted him until he died. Sounds familiar?
@NanoSpeed aka @Liquigas will approve this poor victim of persecution that kept quiet after being abused and beaten up first time. Second time get beaten and burnt by iron to death! No vulgarities from this poor victim who was afraid of retaliation and kept quiet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Malaysian woman judge sent @nightsafari aka @NanoSpeed aka @whistling close relatives to death sentence for 霸凌致死 abusing an unfortunate university student that get accused a thief with no proof only ccb mouth like @NanoSpeed accusing me a prostitute and persecuted him until he died. Sounds familiar?
野蛮人就是这样can suka suka accuse people thief prostitute and persecute people until death. You think only insanity? The way I was persecuted and abused for years I could have jumped to death and obviously Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of prostitutes @whistling aka @NanoSpeed and @Balls2U aka @lostvirgin aka @glockman persecuting me know it and call it entertainment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@NanoSpeed aka @Liquigas will approve this poor victim of persecution that kept quiet after being abused and beaten up first time. Second time get beaten and burnt by iron to death! No vulgarities from this poor victim who was afraid of retaliation and kept quiet.
Gin, you are using language which are vulgar and obscene, very unbecoming of an educated woman (assuming you are). Please lah, do you have to stoop so low?
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute instead of telling off your own kind for stooping so low to defame a hokkien woman as prostitute, you criticize the victim of crimes as stooping so low and vulgar and obscene. Obviously you get your priorities wrong because you are Cantonese shielding your own kind

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poor victim no vulgarities not obscene no stoop so low as his attackers and let them beat song song until die 可以吗 @Liquigas aka @nightsafari aka @NanoSpeed aka @whistling ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a good judge to send bullies murderers to hang! That’s only right that bullies that destroyed other people’s life be hanged.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a good judge to send bullies murderers to hang! That’s only right that bullies that destroyed other people’s life be hanged.
You Cantonese dog son of prostitute instead of telling off your own kind for stooping so low to defame a hokkien woman as prostitute, you criticize the victim of crimes as stooping so low and vulgar and obscene. Obviously you get your priorities wrong because you are Cantonese shielding your own kind.
Anyone that hide in rat hole to abuse woman as prostitute should be hanged and their precious family women gang raped. Vulgarities are the least that these evil criminal dogs deserved.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone that hide in rat hole to abuse woman as prostitute should be hanged and their precious family women gang raped. Vulgarities are the least that these evil criminal dogs deserved.
And of course people that raped and murdered woman should have their precious family women gangraped to hit them where it hurts just like how Malaysian criminals targeted a woman by ruin her reputation and smeared me slut whore mistress in every neighborhood that I moved from jb to spore resulting in all the whistles and knocks harassment which Cantonese hakka dogs @Balls2U @lostvirgin @whistling @NanoSpeed @k1976 cover up for their Malaysian master and accuse me mad just like how they accuse me prostitute no need evidence one while I got video got witness of whistles and knocks. Cantonese hakka dogs say no whistles no knocks means no just like how they say you are prostitute means you are prostitute.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course people that raped and murdered woman should have their precious family women gangraped to hit them where it hurts just like how Malaysian criminals targeted a woman by ruin her reputation and smeared me slut whore mistress in every neighborhood that I moved from jb to spore resulting in all the whistles and knocks harassment which Cantonese hakka dogs @Balls2U @lostvirgin @whistling @NanoSpeed @k1976 cover up for their Malaysian master and accuse me mad just like how they accuse me prostitute no need evidence one while I got video got witness of whistles and knocks. Cantonese hakka dogs say no whistles no knocks means no just like how they say you are prostitute means you are prostitute.
How disgusting when serial rapist killers worry about their precious daughters being judged and will not be able to live normal life while they raped and murdered other people’s precious daughters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How disgusting when serial rapist killers worry about their precious daughters being judged and will not be able to live normal life while they raped and murdered other people’s precious daughters.
Seriously saw at least two such cases. Very entitled and unrepentant rapist murderers indeed just like how entitled and unrepentant @NanoSpeed is to do defamation crimes to me non stop for years and have good sleep eat well and talk love and sex as if nothing happened Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously saw at least two such cases. Very entitled and unrepentant rapist murderers indeed just like how entitled and unrepentant @NanoSpeed is to do defamation crimes to me non stop for years and have good sleep eat well and talk love and sex as if nothing happened Pui!
Even the serial rapist killer also not as shameless as @NanoSpeed Cantonese dog son of prostitute to turn around to attack his victim of crimes as bad hearted to wish him dead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May you @Liquigas aka @nightsafari aka @NanoSpeed and other other criminal dogs here and out there that persecuted me hokkien virgin as prostitute and your precious family women be gangraped and that’s called justice Pui!
Another criminal dog son of prostitute @Balls2U aka @lostvirgin aka @sbfuncle aka @glockman Jeremy Quek just spammed lies of hokkien virgin as dirty slut whore mistress with his Cantonese dog pride and should be hanged. So many dogs attack one of course victim will die lah so of course bullies should be hanged!

B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png