• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: you are right

Long time never drop by your this thread ! :p

Waa now your rep points so many...Over 670 !

it doesn't mean a thing to me. seriously, i hope many realise whether u r with all the points or without, you are still YOU. u may think u r very powderful with all those pts, but really think again.

YOU ARE STILL THE SAME YOU.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

it doesn't mean a thing to me. seriously, i hope many realise whether u r with all the points or without, you are still YOU. u may think u r very powderful with all those pts, but really think again.

YOU ARE STILL THE SAME YOU.

Yup bro...You are 100% correct...Money balance still the same...Character still the same...etc... :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Appreciate your generosity. Will return the favor, keeping my fingers cross no one zap me back to underwater. :(

pls do not be too obsessed by the points. it means nothing. what mean mos is the quality of your postings and sharing them here. we are here to share opinions and that's all about it.

and yes, learn to live with the lowlife, the nolife and the unique cowards aplenty here. peace be with u :biggrin: