• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who I am !!!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sign of time.

Is this the new norm for Singapore - when connected people are coming out into the open to return favour to their backers.

With a group representative system & passive voters, there is always room to slip in a Tin or two. Just surprised that PAP set the selection bar so slow.

They are trying to see whether a 27yr old lass can connect with the young on the grounds. It backfired.

They failed to realise 1 thing. People who are of the age to vote will choose someone at least who has some experience in life. Near to 40s. If its early 30s, must be of mature candidacy. So they want this 27yr old lass to connect with the young voters but instead got brickbats.

This lass will definitely not survive any SMC. Even if she goes to an opposition party, I will give her a no-confidence vote.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
A candidate like this would have been shredded to pieces by the community and the opposition over here. You guys just watch her become the youngest MP in Singapore.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is in the consulting arm of E&Y and nothing to do with audit or accounting. Her boss was one of those from Arthur Anderson that was liquidated after the Enron scandal. Her job is to look good, introduce clients etc. Her connections with PAP, PPS etc is worth it weight in gold for E&Y.

She is now the poster child of the new PAP - connections and no shame. Has she achieved anything in her life under her own steam. She is high end of version of Ser Hock Rong who is with PAP but uses his grassroots connections to sell funeral blankets. Also another shameless individual.

I am just amazed that they could not find someone who had achieved something in life before they put them up for elections. This has nothing to do with age. Even if the candidate is 21 years, that should not be factor not to consider him or her. Some might have exceptional qualifications that overcomes the lack of life experiences. In her case, I am still waiting.

The gold digger part is the attribute that seems to have caught my attention.

I have checked around. She is not even in any of the PAP factions where they have to reserve seats for Ah Bengs such as Ong Ah Heng and the clown from case.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is in the consulting arm of E&Y and nothing to do with audit or accounting. Her boss was one of those from Arthur Anderson that was liquidated after the Enron scandal. Her job is to look good, introduce clients etc. Her connections with PAP, PPS etc is worth it weight in gold for E&Y.

She is now the poster child of the new PAP - connections and no shame. Has she achieved anything in her life under her own steam. She is high end of version of Ser Hock Rong who is with PAP but uses his grassroots connections to sell funeral blankets. Also another shameless individual.

I am just amazed that they could not find someone who had achieved something in life before they put them up for elections. This has nothing to do with age. Even if the candidate is 21 years, that should not be factor not to consider him or her. Some might have exceptional qualifications that overcomes the lack of life experiences. In her case, I am still waiting.

The gold digger part is the attribute that seems to have caught my attention.

I have checked around. She is not even in any of the PAP factions where they have to reserve seats for Ah Bengs such as Ong Ah Heng and the clown from case.

Scroobal, you disappoint me

She serves PAP's grand purpose
Which is to distract sinkie peasants from other important issues such as rising cost of living and FT policy

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what?

When asked by the media what was her greatest regret and what she'll do after being elected, would you wait to hear something profound? Instead, she said her greatest regret was that she could not bring her parents to Universal Studios because of the run up!!!!

LOL!

And what she'll do after? Nothing more banal and mundane and pedestrian than to bring her parents to Universal Studios! LOL!

Nothing that wld impact national policy, lives of ordinary people..nothing that could convince ordinary folks who couldnt even get by with $2 for a meal that she understands Singaporeans in hardship.

All that occupied her little teeny weeny pampered cloistered mind that is keeping her awake at night is to bring her parents on holiday!

And she is running for elections as an MP! Can't the PAP PR people at least teach her to rehearse some more sensible lines that do not insult Singaporeans' intelligence?

I am so devastated to be on the same planet as her.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think PAP for the first time is getting a taste of its own medicine.

The manner in which she is being 'surrounded' by Netizens reminds me of what PAP does best whenever it attempts to discredit an opposition candidate.

I hope Tin Tin will not blame Singaporeans for lacking grace; it's definitely something Singaporeans have inherited from her leader.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Tin has made PAP look very ordinary, and most importantly, vulnerable.

Whose idea to field Miss Tin as a candidate ? I think someone in the ranks will have to answer to Old Man. Old Man does not take kindly such humiliation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not the only one. This appears to be a product of group think that went horribly wrong. I understand that people are now running for cover. No one wants to take ownership.

Its a bit to late to withdraw her now. During the last GE, a Malay PAP candidate was withdrawn after the annoucement was made and Ahmad Magad had to step in to cover his position. That candidate was too profile so it was not a issue. This was has become nightmare.

They will do the same thing like they did with Bt Batok MP who died and no one seemed to have missed him. That is the benefit for GRC for the PAP.

Guess what?

When asked by the media what was her greatest regret and what she'll do after being elected, would you wait to hear something profound? Instead, she said her greatest regret was that she could not bring her parents to Universal Studios because of the run up!!!!

I am so devastated to be on the same planet as her.

Privpho

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not the only one. This appears to be a product of group think that went horribly wrong. I understand that people are now running for cover. No one wants to take ownership.

Its a bit to late to withdraw her now. During the last GE, a Malay PAP candidate was withdrawn after the annoucement was made and Ahmad Magad had to step in to cover his position. That candidate was too profile so it was not a issue. This was has become nightmare.

They will do the same thing like they did with Bt Batok MP who died and no one seemed to have missed him. That is the benefit for GRC for the PAP.

The PAP does not seem to have expected this backlash. But even if they do not withdraw her, this young lady will still get into Parliament. She's being fielded in MP GRC with heavyweight Goh.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the trouble. She is now a passenger and a burden to the country and a loss to taxpayers and society. Lets not forge the adultress bimboo with a bankrupt husband from Stand Chart. I am still amazed why probity checks were not done. For goodness sake, her husband owes her employer money. I am sure there are more capable Singaporeans out there.

The PAP does not seem to have expected this backlash. But even if they do not withdraw her, this young lady will still get into Parliament. She's being fielded in MP GRC with heavyweight Goh.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the Big 4 Advisory depts, you will always find 2 kinds of associates. 1 type are the high flyers, usually selected from the assurance(audit) arm. They are eager to learn and usually shine.

The other type get in through partner connections...... many are the kin of existing or potential customers. These associates usually stick around for a couple of years to get up to a pay level and then move on to commercial sector. Very few actually make it to become senior management within the firm.

There is another thread talking about why Miss tin isn't manager level yet at 27. You guys decide which bucket she's in.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 distinct departments - one the accounting/audit arm and the other is consulting arm. The pathways are different. The consulting arms draws the best from Business schools (post-grad) and the rest are service staff. She is on the service side. There is no way to promote her as she does not have requisite qualifications to do consulting work. She however is happy as the pay is good and she knows that she is there for her connections. She will not last long as she has no qualifications for either consulting or accouting work.

Watch this space. She will start a family, give birth and be a full time mum with part time work that will be provided by a GLC.

In the Big 4 Advisory depts, you will always find 2 kinds of associates. 1 type are the high flyers, usually selected from the assurance(audit) arm. They are eager to learn and usually shine.

The other type get in through partner connections...... many are the kin of existing or potential customers. These associates usually stick around for a couple of years to get up to a pay level and then move on to commercial sector. Very few actually make it to become senior management within the firm.

There is another thread talking about why Miss tin isn't manager level yet at 27. You guys decide which bucket she's in.

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember it's not what you know, it's who you know! She needs to learn the shpeel, that's all. Scary isn't it? Politicians are all the same power crazy with no integrity - they are all tarred to the same brush. She has family connections like this prick. If he can do it, then I'm dam sure she can get away with it too.

Bush in Action
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fze2J2Ve9is" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF! This thread has to be put under "Election Gossip" Folder and not "Coffee Shop Talk"! Admin don't act blur hor! :mad:

9085940f2bf2387f125813910684545659338c2.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 2 distinct departments - one the accounting/audit arm and the other is consulting arm. The pathways are different. The consulting arms draws the best from Business schools (post-grad) and the rest are service staff. She is on the service side. There is no way to promote her as she does not have requisite qualifications to do consulting work. She however is happy as the pay is good and she knows that she is there for her connections. She will not last long as she has no qualifications for either consulting or accouting work.

Actually the best and the brightest aren't hired by the big 4. They go to the Big 3 of consulting - Boston, Bain and Mckinsey.

Since the Enron and Aurther Anderson fallout, the Big 4 firms can no longer practise the audit + advisory model to the same client due to concerns with independence. So the consulting arms of the Big 4 audit firms have been reduced to mere sideshows. Revenue will always come mainly from their core business which is audit.

Watch this space. She will start a family, give birth and be a full time mum with part time work that will be provided by a GLC.

Hahaha. Yup temasek GLC/stat board/civil service will be her destination. Those organisations are the biggest revenue sources of half fuck consulting services offered by the Big 4 audit firms. She will be fast tracked and do very well there.

Last edited:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I finally find out the small print on her photo that samesters post here is mean. USP. University Scholar Program. NUS elite liberal study program. How come she never mention this as achievement? How come the elite program graduate get whack on internet nobody from her damn solid program or Uni come out and helpch her?

How come LKY go HK now? I don't believe the old man will endorse or agree to this calibre. Maybe he really is handover and bo chap already. That is why now so screw up.