• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who I am !!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
King ah, King...I just ask for voting abstention as a prelude to presenting a real challenge to the PAP in the future. You just can't have it both ways at the same time. Be realistic! And asking me to abstain from sex? Want me to die issit?:eek:

Ok! lah, you can't do that far, thought you have a deep love for the people of SINgapore...I don't have, so I can't be like Gandhi either!:wink:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It used to be connections via the old school boy network or the old school tie. Now it has become whether you are a PAP card carrier, and I am not even talking abt cadre members.

One never knows if that stall lot in that strategic location was purposely reserved for that staunch PAP member supporter by the NTUC or if that vendor got the bid because he was tipped off for being a card carrying member.

Have you observed that every Capitland Mall will often carry NTUC as anchor and not Cold Storage? Or how many of the same shops are leased out to? Notice how many void decks are used by PAP foundation? Or if my boy boy or girl girl got into PAP kindregarten because I know who who knows who. Hello, cronyism and goodbye meritocracy.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
She knows she can get away with it because she is a young and pretty

I must admit she is prettier than my this girl friend

images

:eek: :eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It used to be connections via the old school boy network or the old school tie. Now it has become whether you are a PAP card carrier, and I am not even talking abt cadre members.

One never knows if that stall lot in that strategic location was purposely reserved for that staunch PAP member supporter by the NTUC or if that vendor got the bid because he was tipped off for being a card carrying member.

Have you observed that every Capitland Mall will often carry NTUC as anchor and not Cold Storage? Or how many of the same shops are leased out to? Notice how many void decks are used by PAP foundation? Or if my boy boy or girl girl got into PAP kindregarten because I know who who knows who. Hello, cronyism and goodbye meritocracy.

From these day on, all the coffee shop owners, food court towkays, will be showcasing their daughters, 'cutting grass'....drinking kopi & rubbing shoulders with 'white things'....the next big meal ticket, and we are not taling about MacD...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
From these day on, all the coffee shop owners, food court towkays, will be showcasing their daughters, 'cutting grass'....drinking kopi & rubbing shoulders with 'white things'....the next big meal ticket, and we are not taling about MacD...

That's life Halsey02

Everywhere you go, it's the same

It is more obvious in Singapore because it's small

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks not important unless repulsively ugly. She's certainly not in that category, to say the least. However, her background history and brains are dubious.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks not important unless repulsively ugly. She's certainly not in that category, to say the least. However, her background history and brains are dubious.

Quite plain obvious that she is here because of her connections, not because they deem her to be suitable.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite plain obvious that she is here because of her connections, not because they deem her to be suitable.

Do you need to have an accounting background to be a Senior Associate in Ernst & Young ? In another thread, someone mentioned that this bimbo has only an arts degree.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SO what can you do? Suck your own dick and see her screw you hard in your whole life?

There are solutions to this problem but i guess sinkies are just too ball-less to do anything about it.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
SO what can you do? Suck your own dick and see her screw you hard in your whole life?

There are solutions to this problem but i guess sinkies are just too ball-less to do anything about it.

Nope I will cast my vote for the Opposition, regardless of party. Time to put aside differences and finish off the PAP.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Hri Kumar character must be one hellava nice guy. Just look at the number of sinkies beaming from ear to ear after a visit from the man himself!

Even mega pop stars don't get this sort of reception.

He just chose those photos where it had smiling ppl anyway sinkies would simply smile automatically when their photo is taken.